Votes: 3 15.8%
  • ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ⭐️⭐️

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ⭐️

Votes: 2 10.5%

• Total voters
Kanki didn't disappoint. This was good chapter.

Also, we haven't seen Kanki fight so far, bt trust he's Bandit. He's going to be a skilled fighter. But :milaugh:
I see him trolling Ko-chou again.
Post automatically merged:

Kochou real hype might be his martial skills. I see him fighting
this beast
After this chapter I honestly see Kanki have Ogiko slay Kochou with his arrows as the ultimate troll move

In stats he only has 90 but yeah stats can be deceiving
yeah db did mistakes before so don't take it .

Nope, but I think Kochou is still competent enough to get out this situation, hopefully
:josad:

His head is still on his shoulders, let's wait
yep hara did hyped him earlier before 5 chapters , i don' t know why ?!
as for now he lost in the battle , only remains the brute strength that could give him some hype and save his face a little .

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
I wonder if Kanki is actually going to duel here.
Wouldn't be surprised if Kanki kills Kochou via a sneaky underhanded tactic by using archers or some other trap. Would be an ironic death for a "Guardian Deity of Kantan".

KANKI GREATNESS :finally:

This man has been rapidly becoming one of my favorite characters with these recent chapters and this one just solidified him into my top 3.

The moment Kochou decided to go to the left battlefield instead of the right, I knew it was a wrap and Kanki was waiting for him.

And man, I fucking love this panel:
Yeah bro, Kanki has been amazing this arc, he's always been one of my favorites, but this chapter and the Raido one solidified him as my favorite.

Kochou's fucked, but it would be cool if he managed to counter Kanki before biting the dust. He's a rather interesting character.

Honestly, I know that Kanki's probably going to do some fucked up shit Kochou's body after the war.

you think he is great fighter ?!
To be fair, he was shown in a flashback to be shredding fools.
In stats he only has 90 but yeah stats can be deceiving
Yeah, like SHK and Wategi both being Strength 91. :doffytroll:
Nope, but I think Kochou is still competent enough to get out this situation, hopefully
:josad:
Kochou is still keeping his cool so I think the bloke has something up his sleeve.

Regardless, the fandom is Wanki for Kanki right now. :finally:

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
I can see them do some very fucked up shit like this to Kochou's army to instill fear:

Kanki always does psychological warfare even this entire strategy involved taking into account his soldiers running away
I think he'll do something like that after the war tbh. Remember what the final Kochou general vassal said? "I'll carve up your smug pretty boy face". Wouldn't be surprised if Kanki did that to him.

Maybe Raido's death is foreshadowing for Kochou's 🤔

Riboku knows Kanki weakness he can beat him down. And Kanki army took a good toll during this battle
That is true. This strategy was a double edged sword for Kanki. However, they have Riboku on the sidelines right now. And I think he will only be able to watch hopelessly as Zhao falls apart. Riboku was the only way Zhao could have actually succesfully warded off Qin and they benched him

Went from loving Kanki in Sanyou, to hating him at Kokuyou, back to loving him again. Though regardless of whether he was being a goated badass or a sick psychopath, he's always been one of the most entertaining generals and characters in the whole series. This one properly got me though. I literally couldn't see any way his plan could be justified.

The thing with Kanki had always been that he does fucked up and immoral shit but it pays off big time in reducing casualties and ends battles quickly. But in this case it appeared that there were countless unnecessary losses. And then it turns that our very belief in those "countless losses" was actually the root of his plan to begin with! Genius! And the clues were always there too if you go back and reread.

Kanki GOAT. Fuck coochie up.
:kata:

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Seika battle will be really difficult : Riboku, Shibashou, Bananji, SSJ, ne other hidden monsters who dis linked the former king
The archer twins mentioned that one of the 10 bows of China is from Zhao, I think he'll be one of Shibashou's vassals.

Losing all these troops will be a huge blow to Zhao though.