Votes: 3 15.8%
  • ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ⭐️⭐️

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ⭐️

Votes: 2 10.5%

• Total voters
What's there to not understand? Some people don't like characters that do fucked up shit lol.

What's this supposed to mean lmao? No shit. And because it's a well written story we can feel emotions relating to certain characters and events. Love them or hate them.
nah people started hating kanki in koukou arc
as if he doing that to real characters ?! wtf this fucking wrong ??!!
i saw many shitting on kaknki cuz of that lol
____
yep you can hate or like whatever you want
but doing that cuz he killed people ?! wtf ?! this is real event , even in history he didn't do that never he was a bandit even .

Last edited:
I personally believe that Kingdom is only about halfway done. How about this series? Does it also have a lot of chapters left? If you were to guess, how many?
Many. I am expecting 350+ chapters at the very least.
Each chapter is out every 3 weeks so can't read it chapter by chapter once caught up.
I heard it's really good, how many chapters are there?

wow kanki hidden army can surround kochou from north ,east,south n west so badass :finally:
but How The Fuck they hidden Zenou Big Body ?? i sure Zenou digging underground like naked mole rat :yasu:
the key is eikyuu because kanki use ouhon as bait and shin army as finisher kohaku must go to eikyuu so the opening really use by kanki to move his hidden army
very very big risk move .... if eikyuu not fall all of his move will be failed
truly kanki badass moment :cheers:

Amazing amazing chapter…Kochou explaining Kanki’s plan was just incredible to read. Either Kochou got some head’s up about Kanki’s weakness from Riboku or he is genuinely in trouble. Still believe Kochou has some other plan which he will slowly implement (plan which was given to him secretly by Riboku lol)

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Just got around to reading this bitch, and Kanki with these reads, Jesus lol. Kanki really is one of the most intelligent characters in Kingdom, and his army here seems like it pretty much rolled over Kochou’s defenders, so that’s some hype for the strength of his men as well.

Finally it looks like Kanki is about to personally fight Kochou here soon. I’m not sure if they’ll have an honorable duel like I said in the past, I imagine Kanki would sooner use cheap/underhanded methods to take down Kochou rather than personally fighting him 1v1 where much more risk is involved. Well, hopefully Kochou will show some strong feats before he dies, I think Kochou would be a really anti-climactic character if he doesn’t impress before his defeat.

The next few chapters are going to be hype as fuck.