Break Week Understanding the Whitebeard Pirates

So i had a request on this topic before, and its simple the whitebeard pirates arent just ordinary pirates, or friends! Theyre beyond that, for them the whitebeard pirates are family, and the head of it is whitebeard. They probably went to adventure and went to many dangerous stuff went to tick and thin situations that their bonds is beyond friends. Infact i think theyre better than the straw hats.

think about it, just to save ace theyre ready to die for him. For one guy, for one guy… because all of them are probably just like ace and they understand each others. And yeah their family, their not blood related but their family.

this is why shanks respects him. And even tried to join the war but stop by kaido.

Crews like WBP only exist in fairy tales, they should be ashamed of calling themselves pirates. If you want to see a pirate crew that truly embodies every real life pirate aspect, selfishness, cruelty and treachery, look at the BBP. :goyea:

SBS Volume 62, Eiichiro Oda: "I take years and years to draw and redraw a character before he/she makes an official appearance before everyone's eye in order to perfect him/her, while in other cases, I just quickly sketch them and make them official in an instant. The Blackbeard pirates would fall into the first category. I redrew their looks many times and came up with THIS IS THE RESULT OF ALL THAT WORK?! sort of faces that bring up doubts and concerns for everybody. If you ask why I took out the beauty is because the Blackbeard Pirates have a "more pirate-like" theme. Huge, rough, vulgar.

Why?
I think that this losers-winners dicotomy is the way of thinking of people with a childish mentality and serious self-esteem issues.
At times people can lose and they can win, today’s winner can be the loser of tomorrow and the other way around, these are not fixed and stable realities…
To me the WBPs are great for what they represents, regardless the fact the was they won or lost the wars in which they were involved

Last edited:
Why so much hate towards the WB pirates?
I bet most generated this year for that Oden matter if I had to bet honestly. Still, I don't think Whitebeard came out that appallingly from it. If not Oden was already dead and he simply didn't want to risk his own nakama to die from a war.

Bounch of good-for-nothing loser idiots
Call some weird old dude "daddy" because they pathetic pirate scum and they day-dream on sitting on his laps
Literally an entire crew of disgusting incel bitches :hope:
Sad, truly sad
They all are trash.
theyre good for nothing thats true but because of them and whitebeard theres probably a lot of islands that they protected from invaders, and pirates and because of it they live a happy life
Post automatically merged:

Why so much hate towards the WB pirates?
because they dont understand onepiece like you. Whitebeard pirates are one of the greatest pirates out there

Best pirate group

Best captain

best First mate

Best crew dynamic

Best ship

Most important Yonko crew : WB, Marco, Ace, Teach
Lol:milaugh:
Best FM? The dude who couldn't protect his friends and allies after WB died? Lost everything
The dude who quits in a war

No they don't have the best ship, that goes to Shanks or Kaido's
Literally every other Yonko Crew has better ship or so

Crews like WBP only exist in fairy tales, they should be ashamed of calling themselves pirates. If you want to see a pirate crew that truly embodies every real life pirate aspect, selfishness, cruelty and treachery, look at the BBP. :goyea:

SBS Volume 62, Eiichiro Oda: "I take years and years to draw and redraw a character before he/she makes an official appearance before everyone's eye in order to perfect him/her, while in other cases, I just quickly sketch them and make them official in an instant. The Blackbeard pirates would fall into the first category. I redrew their looks many times and came up with THIS IS THE RESULT OF ALL THAT WORK?! sort of faces that bring up doubts and concerns for everybody. If you ask why I took out the beauty is because the Blackbeard Pirates have a "more pirate-like" theme. Huge, rough, vulgar.

well but for luffy pirates are the one who risked their life for their dreams no matter how unreal it is. Theyre the ones who go dangerous adventures, help others for the goodness of their hearts without asking of return. I think luffy got this way of thinking about pirates to Ace. What you saw about how luffy lives his life as a pirate he copied it to his older brother ace.

They failed as a pirate crew and as a family
The WB Pirate is a failure
not at all, remember this they knew whitebeard was getting old and sick and when whitebeard was alive even garp respects that it was his era.

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
Why?
I think that this losers-winners dicotomy is the way of thinking of people with a childish mentality and serious self-esteem issues.
At times people can lose and they can win, today’s winner can be the loser of tomorrow and the other way around, these are not fixed and stable realities…
To me the WBPs are great for what they represents, regardless the fact the was they won or lost the wars in which they were involved
They didn't achieve anything :goatasure:
theyre good for nothing thats true but because of them and whitebeard theres probably a lot of islands that they protected from invaders, and pirates and because of it they live a happy life

because they dont understand onepiece like you. Whitebeard pirates are one of the greatest pirates out there
What worth the protection if once WB is dead all those islands got raid by BB and other rookies? Nothing