General & Others Introducing Toki made absolutely no sense

?? The context here doesn't change shit here. Just because we're far into the story, Oda has to reveal things as soon as he drops hints about it, regardless of if it's the time to? That's a really bs take imo. Just because you're impatient and don't wanna wait to see things happen, doesn't mean everyone is, lol. Waiting to tell at the 'right' moment is one thing that I actually like about Oda. And the right moment probably isn't here yet according to him.
The context here does absolutely change everything! YES, because we are far into the story, does mean the mysteries need to be answered! We are over 1000 chapters in my guy.

"impatient"? LMFAO! We are over 1000 chapters and 25 years into the story dude, how much more patient does someone need to be? Like I don't mind arguing with fanboys but there is a limit to how much bullshit I read from you fanboys and you saying that I am "impatient" just shows how delusional and irrational you fanboys are. Take this block. I don't care to argue with delusional fanboys.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Of course it made.
Oda just said:
"Oden is so important and so freaking badass, that a time traveler decides to throw everything away to become his personal sperm deposit".
The problem is people expecting anymore from Oda than that.

:tchpepe:
Post automatically merged:

And it was her "spirit" that healed the scabbards.
Like Merry's spirit fixing the ship, etc.

The context here does absolutely change everything! YES, because we are far into the story, does mean the mysteries need to be answered! We are over 1000 chapters in my guy.

"impatient"? LMFAO! We are over 1000 chapters and 25 years into the story dude, how much more patient does someone need to be? Like I don't mind arguing with fanboys but there is a limit to how much bullshit I read from you fanboys and you saying that I am "impatient" just shows how delusional and irrational you fanboys are. Take this block. I don't care to argue with delusional fanboys.
Yeah, but the mystery isn't 1000 chapters old nor is it 25 years. It's only 61 chapters old, which is considerably less than some of the other ones. That's like saying 'It's been 1000 chapters, just reveal what the One Piece is next chapter.' When the wait is actually what's increasing the hype. Why would Oda reveal Toki's importance of being from the Void Century earlier than it's required? Lol. What if it's connected to the whole Void Century flashback? You can't just 'reveal' stuff just like that.

And yes, of course, someone who likes the story or has an opinion is a 'delusional fanboy' LMAO. The only irrational thing here is your blind hatred with not a single speck of real criticism, lol.

Yeah, he blocked me just because he didn't have a genuine reply, lol. Welp, what more can one expect?

Last edited:
S

stealthblack

If theres a point to her, then IT's someone getting her time travel fruit. Like maybe vegapunk got her fruit and reason why his tech is 500 years ahead of IT's time, is because he can use the fruit power to look into the future.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Toki is a plot device that has yet to be used.
Considering that she is dead, it means we have to find out what she already did and why she was looking for Wano.
The info dump can come from Momonosuke or Hiyori or perhaps from one of the two potentially old characters Onimaru and Tengu.

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
Toki is a plot device that has yet to be used.
Considering that she is dead, it means we have to find out what she already did and why she was looking for Wano.
The info dump can come from Momonosuke or Hiyori or perhaps from one of the two potentially old characters Onimaru and Tengu.
It's all in the Oden jurnal bro
Imagine spendig 800 years to look for the country you parents came from only to marry and die for the one man who responsible this country becoming hellhole:pepeke:
Not only Toki is incompetent, she retard cunt who's entire being revolve around Oden, so yes we learn on Toki thanks to Oden because obviously he's fucking Oden right???!!??!:tchpepe:

Last edited:

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
It's all in the Oden jurnal bro
Imagine spendig 800 years too look for the country you parents came from only to marry and die for the one man who responsible this country becoming hellhole:pepeke:
Not only Toki is incompetent, she retard cunt who's entire being revolve aroind Oden, so yes we learn on Toki thanks to Oden because obviously he's fucking Oden right???!!??!:tchpepe:
Sometimes I wonder if you are Setho's alt. :yasu:

Introducing Time Travel was neat expecially for a nerd like me xd of course this is a devil fruit related ability rather than the introduction of a time machine, but well it's like Toki became an human time machine.

The way Oda mishandled Toki really disappointed the shit out of me as well…we get to meet an actual living person from the Void Century who has the power to leap AND send others through time, in the arc where the central mysteries of the series have come much closer to the forefront than ever before, and not only is she killed to advance several male characters’ stories, we have yet to get any indication that her own backstory is forthcoming. Still holding out hope that she DIDN’T actually die (which would still be a cop out at this point) and can be fleshed out more before this arc is over, but I’m not holding my breath while I wait :emohiyo:
Maybe that is precisely the reason, Void Century seems to be ultimate secret of One Piece, probably what One Piece is.

So maybe Oda wants readers to be fully surprised when the entire story is revealed when straw hat reach Raftel rather than giving hints

Toki who was born in the void century but was reduced down to an Oden baby making machine. She served absolutely no point in the story and it’s obvious Oda has no clue where all this is headed. Complete and utter filler character that was just used as fake hype.
Yes another wasted potential. Another character for Oda to suck a dick of 'Oda'n. Literally.

You seem to be missing a major point about Toki. She's not just a character from the Void Century, but rather a character from the Void Century who is from Wano.

We are still in the Wano arc, and have barely learned anything about the former Clans of the Country. There is still plenty of time to learn about Toki if and and when Oda delves deeper into the past of the former clans of Wano.

Or Oda's game plan here is that we learn more about Toki when he finally reveals the void century in it's entirety. If she was a key player in the events of the Void Century, then he might not want to reveal that information until he decides to fully explore the void century itself.

Her being from the Void Century doesn't automatically mean him not using her to immediately reveal information about the void century is a bad thing, but rather it's him establishing a character to the fan base so when he does begin to reveal information about the void century later on, he has a starting point, and an established character to drive the narrative forward.

This is one of the many things of this arc that have not led to anything at the moment of the manga, like Marco's letter, like Yasui's death, like most of the SH(and not only them) acts before 3 acts, etc.

'Be patient, just what a lil longer"

:suresure:People think Oda is getting young and can't die

If Oda doesn't stop dragging arcs and plots. Wasting chapters on fodders.
He might end up not finishing OP or rushing its ending
Well the manga will most likely not end before 2027 kicks in Ndule. I doubt Oda would neglect the opportunity to make it a 30 years journey.