Questions & Mysteries Sanji’s Admiral fight

Which Admiral will Sanji fight

• Total voters
Not really? Sanji without the Raid Suit is fighting a YC2 opponent that probably isn’t that much weaker than King who’s a YC1

Now I dunno if you think Oda plans on sidelining Sanji while every other strawhat continues to get power ups but I think it’s pretty obvious that Oda is going to scale him up to that level

EOS Luffy > everyone
EOS Zoro > Roger (he’s a swordsman), Mihawk, Shanks, etc
EOS Sanji > Kizaru, Greenbull, etc

Mind you, people can be in the same tier and still be weaker than other people in that tier. Just like Kaido is stronger than Shanks yet they’re both Yonko
I stopped reading when you said eos zoro stronger than roger :suresure:

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
The most popular swordsman in Japanese fiction is a worst fight than Kizaru because?
Post automatically merged:

I’m still on Luffy vs Smoker, but that’s because I think Smoker will beat Aokiji in the Blackbeard arc to mirror god valley.
because kizaru defeated him in sabaody and then he fought agaisnt ray

Roronoa-sama

Kizaru attacked Zoro because of his bounty. No interest in swordsman as he fought Marco in Marienford
ray>>>marco
kizaru only used his sword when he fought agaisnt strong rival
kizaru knew about zoro he said i thought you were more strong
another thing than zoro would fight agaisnt kizara it's than all his rival are most loyal with his captain:
mr1-croco
king-kaido
kizaru-akainu

ray>>>marco
kizaru only used his sword when he fought agaisnt strong rival
kizaru knew about zoro he said i thought you were more strong
another thing than zoro would fight agaisnt kizara it's than all his rival are most loyal with his captain:
mr1-croco
king-kaido
kizaru-akainu
Kizaru said that because of Zoros bounty. Kizaru used a sword because his enemy did too, that doesn’t make him a swordsman like Fujitora literally is.

So Zoro vs Jesus Burgess?

Roronoa-sama

Kizaru said that because of Zoros bounty. Kizaru used a sword because his enemy did too, that doesn’t make him a swordsman like Fujitora literally is.

So Zoro vs Jesus Burgess?
sanji and luffy have fought agaisnt swordman and they never have used a sword and when it said than kizaru isn't swordman?
and with shyriu the first time zoro said the same to luffy (i will kill you if i need to do)

Sanji is defeating a Yc2/Yc1 opponent this arc, and will probably defeat a YC1+ character in the BB arc. Its pretty much set in stone hes defeating an Admiral, so which one will it be ?

I highly doubt its Fuji, so the 2 Contenders are Greenbull or Kizaru ?

Ryoukugyu:

- Perv
- Has fasted for 2 years, whilst Sanji is a cook
- Seems like the typical cocky Sanji opponent

Kizaru:

- Lightspeed kicker
- Sanji’s DJ looks similar to his lightnpowers

Im leaning more to Greenbull tbh. Whats yall opinion.
Both:ultimoji:

sanji and luffy have fought agaisnt swordman and they never have used sword and when it said than kizaru isn't swordman?
Kizaru has options they don’t.

And Mr. 1, “Dont mistake me for a swordsman. I have multiple ways of killing you.”

King, “I never understood traditional techniques and styles in a fight”
“Yeah I guess you never called yourself a swordsman.”

Kizaru is much more like these two then he is Hachi, Ryuma, Mihawk.

And you said Zoro always fights the most loyal, that’s Burgess so which is it? Burgess and Kizaru or Shiryu and Fuji?

Roronoa-sama

Kizaru has options they don’t.

And Mr. 1, “Dont mistake me for a swordsman. I have multiple ways of killing you.”

King, “I never understood traditional techniques and styles in a fight”
“Yeah I guess you never called yourself a swordsman.”

Kizaru is much more like these two then he is Hachi, Ryuma, Mihawk.

And you said Zoro always fights the most loyal, that’s Burgess so which is it? Burgess and Kizaru or Shiryu and Fuji?
so you are agree zoro vs kizaru