Questions & Mysteries Sanji’s Admiral fight

Which Admiral will Sanji fight

• Total voters
People who say Fuji and GB will be allies just don't want Sanji to fight an Admiral and don't want Zoro to fight to fight an Admiral who is portrayed a little bit weaker than C3

Like can they even imagine How underwhelming
Would Akainu, Kizaru + fodder Marines. vs. Fuji , GB ,Lufy ,Sabo,Dragon, Zoro ,Sanji , Yamato ,other SH's + Grand fleet + Revo army + elbaf army + all other allies would be

That means yonko > admirals then. That's the only way sanji can fight an admiral
Not really? Sanji without the Raid Suit is fighting a YC2 opponent that probably isn’t that much weaker than King who’s a YC1

Now I dunno if you think Oda plans on sidelining Sanji while every other strawhat continues to get power ups but I think it’s pretty obvious that Oda is going to scale him up to that level

EOS Luffy > everyone
EOS Zoro > Roger (he’s a swordsman), Mihawk, Shanks, etc
EOS Sanji > Kizaru, Greenbull, etc

Mind you, people can be in the same tier and still be weaker than other people in that tier. Just like Kaido is stronger than Shanks yet they’re both Yonko

Scaling based on being able to take on weaker opponents in multiple rounds is iffy.

For exampples Cracker with just one biscuit soldier could no diff G2/G3 Luffy in WCI. So he could technically defeat a shit load of them, since he can make "infinite" soldiers.

Now just one arc later i'm sure a bunch of you would argue a single G2/G3 Luffy would run through Cracker and his whole army of Biscuit Soldiers.