He won't get sidelined. It's just those 3 will shine more or have more interactions with Blackbeard. That's all.
I just hope oda doesn't pull a princess in distress AGAIN

I really don't know what oda is doing with Nami at this point, even morj had to stretch and take moments out of their context as well as completely ignore sanji pre and post ts in order to make Nami SEEM like an Mc post ts

I feel like even oda is lost at this point, in wano, the most important arc so far, Nami has been as relevant as Robin. She didn't even make a key decision or fought by luffy's side like zoro or sanji

Oda pretty much cornered himself at this point, he can't even help but give sanji a ridiculous amount of relevance

Even in "zoro's arc" sanji gets his backstory extended

Last edited:
I expect that for Nami until the EoS.
Same with Usopp.
Oda wouldn't be that harsh, Nami will get her "Enies Lobby fight" again for sure, she has Zeus now and he will probably be basicly another crewmember Nami will need to work with. It has a lot of potential to surpass expectations

Abou Usopp, its kinda hard to tell

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Oda wouldn't be that harsh, Nami will get her "Enies Lobby fight" again for sure, she has Zeus now and he will probably be basicly another crewmember Nami will need to work with.

Abou Usopp, its kinda hard to tell
Search in your heart.
How the fuck do you envision Usopp beating the likes of Van Augr and/or Yasopp even by unlocking adv. CoC imbued pop greens?
The "special" thing about Usopp was his sniping capacity and strategies with gadgets to win fights (spill alcohol on Chew then light his ass on fire, then bash his skull with a hammer), use the tunnels to blow mrs merry christmas and mr4, use the dials against Luffy, hide the inflammable gas with rotten eggs smell, etc.
His biggest "win" in the NW is against Sugar. How was the fight? Oh yes. He was beat down to a pulp, then Sugar shoved a tabasco thing down his throat thinking it was poison, then Usopp made a funny face and she fainted from scare. Making opponent faint from scare...oh yes. Like Perona...the gag became the norm.
And how he beat Sugar the second time? By using a ammunition that SOMEHOW mimicked his funny face AGAIN.
One gag victory in the arc wasn't enough? Make it double.
When Usopp used those Pop Greens in the beginning of the TS, I was hyped. "oh man, Oda is gonna create some cool ways of Usopp beating his opponents with these versatile things. And Oda made him buffed AF, so maybe now he can even tank some hits without getting completely destroyed."
What a fool I was...thinking Oda wouldnt go for the lazy route.
Most SH's are a shadow of their pre-TS selves, but Usopp, to me, by far takes the cake as the biggest disappointment.

Search in your heart.
How the fuck do you envision Usopp beating the likes of Van Augr and/or Yasopp even by unlocking adv. CoC imbued pop greens?
The "special" thing about Usopp was his sniping capacity and strategies with gadgets to win fights (spill alcohol on Chew then light his ass on fire, then bash his skull with a hammer), use the tunnels to blow mrs merry christmas and mr4, use the dials against Luffy, hide the inflammable gas with rotten eggs smell, etc.
His biggest "win" in the NW is against Sugar. How was the fight? Oh yes. He was beat down to a pulp, then Sugar shoved a tabasco thing down his throat thinking it was poison, then Usopp made a funny face and she fainted from scare. Making opponent faint from scare...oh yes. Like Perona...the gag became the norm.
And how he beat Sugar the second time? By using a ammunition that SOMEHOW mimicked his funny face AGAIN.
When Usopp used those Pop Greens in the beginning of the TS, I was hyped. "oh man, Oda is gonna create some cool ways of Usopp beating his opponents with these versatile things. And Oda made him buffed AF, so maybe now he can even tank some hits without getting completely destroyed."
Most SH's are a shadow of their pre-TS selves, but Usopp, to me, by far takes the cake as the biggest disappointment.
Nami and Usopp are not gonna 1v1 their BBP opponents, Grand Fleet, Big Mom whoever will help them from sidelines

Search in your heart.
Honestly, I think oda's biggest mistake is not incorporating the dials in usopp's fighting style

They're the most usuful things in one piece, heck he can even fight kaido for a few minutes if he uses those things correctly

Doggo

Nami and Usopp are not gonna 1v1 their BBP opponents, Grand Fleet, Big Mom whoever will help them from sidelines
Does Zeus count as "someone else"?
Because he was the one who beat Ulti. Nami missed and Zeus literally corrected the attack to hit her. "the OG Trio".
:lulz:
Post automatically merged:

Honestly, I think oda's biggest mistake is not incorporating the dials in usopp's fighting style

They're the most usuful things in one piece, heck he can even fight kaido for a few minutes if he uses those things correctly
Impact Dial thunder Bagua?
Delicious.:steef:

:josad: I hope Oda doesn't ruin Usopp vs Van Auger, if Oda handles it right, it could be one of Usopp's best moments.
That might not be a straight 1v1 considering they both are full on snipers (Augur moreso), Van Augur is probably gonna snipe from far away anyway, why would he do close range combat with that range he can do with his sniping skills, a df would only strengthen that skill of his

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
That might not be a straight 1v1 considering they both are full on snipers, Van Augur is probably gonna snipe from far away anyway, why would he do close range combat with that range he can do with his sniping skills, a df would only strengthen that skill of his
I would be pissed if it was a close ranged battle tbh, I don't think OP has ever had a proper sniper duel.

Hell, sniper duels in general aren't common in manga.

Doggo

That might not be a straight 1v1 considering they both are full on snipers, Van Augur is probably gonna snipe from far away anyway, why would he do close range combat with that range he can do with his sniping skills, a df would only strengthen that skill of his
Do you watch/read World Trigger?
There are squad battles there with snipers and etc. The author is always trying to use things like terrain and line of sight to spice things with some strategy, etc.
I wish Oda could get some tips from there to make some more interesting fights besides a bunch of 1v1's that he needs to finish in half a chapter.