Questions & Mysteries Sanji’s Admiral fight

Which Admiral will Sanji fight

• Total voters
So Sanji is being paired with an opponent same level as Zoros and being set up to get some power ups, but no there’s “not enough time.”

Big Moms dream didn’t require strength but here she is too.
Her ultimate ambition is to become the Pirate King. Yes tf that does require strength. And yeah, to forcibly assemble a country full of every single race of people you do have to be strong enough to coerce all the races into joining in some manner. Sanji could become the greatest cook and/or find the All Blue without being strong himself

again the "ambition that requires strenght" argument.

It's amazing how people unironically use it as if it had any merit in One Piece.
Whitebeard>>>>only wanted a family. no top1 powerhouse dream. was the "world's strongest man".
Marco>>> is "just"a doctor and still managed to be the right hand of the world's strongest man.
Big Mom>>>> simply was BORN strong. Killed Giant Kings as a freaking child with no explanation for her absurd power. Dreams with some john lennon dystopia.
etc.

BUT GOD FORBID IF SANJI CAN BE AT YC LEVEL WITHOUT A DREAM OF BECOMING THE VERY BEST LIKE NO ONE EVER WAS.
:ihaha:
So Sanji's comparable to WHITEBEARD now??? The man did join Rocks, acquire a powerful crew, etc. To move up in his crew required strength, it wasn't about seniority or anything like that (as we saw with Ace becoming a division commander). In order to make sure he could always protect his sons he'd have to be incredibly powerful. There's no such deal with being a great cook or finding the All Blue. As far as we know nobody else strong is after it, and his philosophy is to feed anyone who's hungry so it's not like his dishes getting stolen is an issue.

We really don't know that Marco was always a doctor or is trained as one, I mean that very well could be a role he just took up due to his DF abilities having healing properties. WB did have a crew of nurses onboard looking after him at all times when he was older so it didn't seem as though Marco was classically trained or anything like Law and Chopper.

Big Mom argument makes no sense. She was naturally born absurdly powerful, Sanji was the opposite of that. She's actively aiming to become the Pirate King, and accomplishing her Totto Land dream absolutely requires strength. Nobody without strength and/or some other form of diplomatic authority can do so. Yet she acquired Totto Land by force, having stolen the land from a preexisting country, oppressively rules its citizens, terrifies crews and people from different races into submission, etc. None of this was achievable without her raw power.

I'm not a Zoro fanboy, if that's what you guys are gleaning from what I said. I have no bias either way. I like Sanji and Zoro about the same. Both great, badass characters in their own right. But Oda widening their strength gap (which was extremely small pre-TS) has been pretty blatant thus far. From having Sanji trained by Ivankov vs Zoro trained by Mihawk, to giving Zoro multiple complete 1v1 fights since the timeskip which Sanji hasn't had (his only proper fight against a halfway relevant opponent was a 2v1 with Jinbe against Wadatsumi), giving Zoro all those feats on the Rooftop, etc. We're in the final big stretch of the series. Zoro is headed directly towards being the World's Strongest Swordsman within the next few arcs. Sanji's headed towards finding that sea of dreams. Both grand, lofty dreams, but of entirely different natures.

People use King and Queen's relatively close bounties as evidence they're still close when everything else points to the contrary. The fact that King has constantly shat on Queen all arc long without nearly as much kickback from Queen as Sanji gives to Zoro typically. He also quite clearly functions effectively as a VC a lot of the time, which isn't really a thing in the SHs. And someone of King's caliber was the main antagonist of last arc, and his power was stressed heavily. So they're not really the same. Plus again, we really can't ignore the Rooftop. At this moment we don't know that Sanji's strong enough to damage a Yonko at all, let alone scar one. We don't know that he could've even held back Hakai for the millisecond that Zoro did. All these things add up. Oda's not such a shit writer that he'd just spring their dynamic back into place perfectly after all this, especially since it's been established that the SHs get stronger after every fight and that Haki gets stronger through fights as well.

It will be Kizaru. The fight against two top tiers with Zero scars.
Post automatically merged:

Blackbeard will defeat/kill Kizaru soon. Then Momousagi(Gion) will become the new Admiral.

Zoro vs Fujitora
Sanji vs Ryoukugyu
Yamato vs Momousagi
Where do these theories come from. At this point BB will of panel every top tier from Shanks to Kizaru.

Probably Ryoukugyu. The food and women think is definitely a sanji related point.
He will probably be disrespectful towards both women and food and a furious sanji will kick his as*..
Kizaru gain all this hype because of the two huge fanbases, but when luffy destroy him he will automatically be a trash compare to Fugitora and Ryoukugyu:josad:

Months hating?
How much time did I even invest in him lmao? I'd just randomly counter your wank here and there
The only difference is you are dishonest you were dickriding him when he had no feats besides neg diffing RS Sanji and now he's got feats of body bagging Marco, he's got much higher bounty than Queen, Supreme leader of all stars but now you are wanking absolutely dog shit like Queen
Bitch your old ass has been on forums hating since 2017, dont act like your new to this shit. You’ve been sucking the cock of anyone Zoro has faced ever since. And you werent dishonest ? Dickriding Killer because Zoro defeated his nerfed stated, and wanked it to YC1.
Post automatically merged:

Definitely not fucking set in stone that he's defeating an Admiral lmfao. He doesn't have any ambitions that require him to be strong. Oda hasn't been consistently giving him fights so idfk why the fans do. He'll fight a YC in BB's crew and maybe like a Gorosei or something, if anything. He doesn't need to fight an Admiral. Honestly not enough time left in the series for him to become strong enough to defeat an Admiral anyway. Which is fine. B/c again, he doesn't need to be.

Not just Sanji opponents are cocky lol pretty much every single antagonist besides Monet has been cocky
Hes literally one of the wings that will make Luffy soar to being PK lvl lmao. Sanji’s ambition of making Luffy PK is just as important as his ambition for the All Blue. Sanji has to be that strong to be of help and protect his crew from enemies.

So Sanji's comparable to WHITEBEARD now??? The man did join Rocks, acquire a powerful crew, etc. To move up in his crew required strength, it wasn't about seniority or anything like that (as we saw with Ace becoming a division commander). In order to make sure he could always protect his sons he'd have to be incredibly powerful. There's no such deal with being a great cook or finding the All Blue. As far as we know nobody else strong is after it, and his philosophy is to feed anyone who's hungry so it's not like his dishes getting stolen is an issue.

We really don't know that Marco was always a doctor or is trained as one, I mean that very well could be a role he just took up due to his DF abilities having healing properties. WB did have a crew of nurses onboard looking after him at all times when he was older so it didn't seem as though Marco was classically trained or anything like Law and Chopper.

Big Mom argument makes no sense. She was naturally born absurdly powerful, Sanji was the opposite of that. She's actively aiming to become the Pirate King, and accomplishing her Totto Land dream absolutely requires strength. Nobody without strength and/or some other form of diplomatic authority can do so. Yet she acquired Totto Land by force, having stolen the land from a preexisting country, oppressively rules its citizens, terrifies crews and people from different races into submission, etc. None of this was achievable without her raw power.

I'm not a Zoro fanboy, if that's what you guys are gleaning from what I said. I have no bias either way. I like Sanji and Zoro about the same. Both great, badass characters in their own right. But Oda widening their strength gap (which was extremely small pre-TS) has been pretty blatant thus far. From having Sanji trained by Ivankov vs Zoro trained by Mihawk, to giving Zoro multiple complete 1v1 fights since the timeskip which Sanji hasn't had (his only proper fight against a halfway relevant opponent was a 2v1 with Jinbe against Wadatsumi), giving Zoro all those feats on the Rooftop, etc. We're in the final big stretch of the series. Zoro is headed directly towards being the World's Strongest Swordsman within the next few arcs. Sanji's headed towards finding that sea of dreams. Both grand, lofty dreams, but of entirely different natures.

People use King and Queen's relatively close bounties as evidence they're still close when everything else points to the contrary. The fact that King has constantly shat on Queen all arc long without nearly as much kickback from Queen as Sanji gives to Zoro typically. He also quite clearly functions effectively as a VC a lot of the time, which isn't really a thing in the SHs. And someone of King's caliber was the main antagonist of last arc, and his power was stressed heavily. So they're not really the same. Plus again, we really can't ignore the Rooftop. At this moment we don't know that Sanji's strong enough to damage a Yonko at all, let alone scar one. We don't know that he could've even held back Hakai for the millisecond that Zoro did. All these things add up. Oda's not such a shit writer that he'd just spring their dynamic back into place perfectly after all this, especially since it's been established that the SHs get stronger after every fight and that Haki gets stronger through fights as well.
Fighting at this part of the story yc2 can make him fight at the end of the story an admiral, its just common sense but i guess you lack it.
Nice fucking headcannon by saying king shit on queen, lmao where? so far king almost didn't do anything and even queen done more, you just shit on him becasue he has gag moments, dont even try to hide your bias against sanji everyone can see through it.
I know that king is stronger then queen because of the vivra card and logic but dont go around spouting nonsense out of your ass king is so much stronger then queen when right now he is really not, both got fucked by marco, both defeated him toghether, close bounties, the only reason you hype him is becasue he is in base and zoro fight him with 3 swords and haki while sanji fighting hybrid queen without the suit. the fact that zoro can damage kaido doesn't make him stronger everyone besides yonko you know, its funny how u hype up zoro's enemy becasue he is againsted zoro lmao, thats not how u hype a character you do it based on feats portryal.