Questions & Mysteries Sanji’s Admiral fight

Which Admiral will Sanji fight

• Total voters
The funny thing is that Luffy is far more likely to take out Ryokugyu in the next arc than Sanji is to ever fight him.

It would show his progression after beating a Yonko (Kaido) and it would also keep him busy while BB and Shanks go at it.

Disrespectful? You didn't even address why🤔
You already answered to me with some trollling the other day. Stop spamming.This is why I don't like to comment on this site some fool is going to @'you thinking we hae time to entertain their nonsense. Have some respect. Oda has already milked that theme for Sanji. What the hell does that vage to do with the Shs fighting the Marines. If anything that's only a theme for GB maybe he'll fight a woman. Sanji will be one of the strongest leaders of the SHs. He will fight Kizaru Akainu's right hand/co generational.

Last edited:
You already answered to me with some trollling the other day. Stop spamming.This is why I don't like to comment on this site some fool is going to @'you thinking I have time for you. Have some respect.
I don't troll and I don't spam, I'm active on the other flip of the medal. If you have issues with my content you are free to put me on ignore but don't spout nonsense out of your mouth, speaking of disrespect.

If not you didn't even try to debate on why Sanji and Yamato will not take on GB. :luuh:

The funny thing is that Luffy is far more likely to take out Ryokugyu in the next arc than Sanji is to ever fight him.

It would show his progression after beating a Yonko (Kaido) and it would also keep him busy while BB and Shanks go at it.
Is it possible that next arc we got Luffy vs GB and Zoro vs Fujitora while BB vs Shanks happen and, later after Raftel is done, we got Luffy vs Akainu and Zoro vs Kizaru as part of the final fights before eventually confronting Ym and Gorosei?
Post automatically merged:

Maybe none. There are a lot of possibilties, one of it is admirals won't fight SH. I mean there are other characters who might join the fight like Dragon & Sabo.
This:

Luffy vs Akainu
Zoro vs Fujitora
Dragon vs Kizaru
Sabo vs Ryokugyu

does not look like a bad line-up, tbh.

gonna be a great fight since zoro gonna have one of the best coo in the world after the shyriu fight :steef:
If Shiryu can awaken the Suke fruit and makes himself a Void man, the fight would rock.

Last edited:
Is it possible that next arc we got Luffy vs GB and Zoro vs Fujitora while BB vs Shanks happen and, later after Raftel is done, we got Luffy vs Akainu and Zoro vs Kizaru as part of the final fights before eventually confronting Ym and Gorosei?

This:

Luffy vs Akainu
Zoro vs Fujitora
Dragon vs Kizaru
Sabo vs Ryokugyu

does not look like a bad line-up, tbh.

If Shiryu can awaken the Suke fruit and makes himself a Void man, the fight would rock.
Like I said, there are lots of possibilities. What will the rest of SHs do? The rest of Revos? The SH alliance? The others who might join the fight: Law, Croco boy, Boa, Hawkeye, Weevil, Urouge, Bonney, possibly Kidd. What will the SWORD do? I lean towards the possibility that SH won't fight Admirals.

Like I said, there are lots of possibilities. What will the rest of SHs do? The rest of Revos? The SH alliance? The others who might join the fight: Law, Croco boy, Boa, Hawkeye, Weevil, Urouge, Bonney, possibly Kidd. What will the SWORD do? I lean towards the possibility that SH won't fight Admirals.
I personally think, after the hell Admirals have them pre-TS, the SHs never confronting the Admirals ever again is bad writing.

SHs encountered and defeated the Shichibukais, and now the Yonkos. They HAVE to come across the Admirals again. They may not do it alone, but they have to do it. Otherwise, it's all build-up and no pay-off.

I personally think, after the hell Admirals have them pre-TS, the SHs never confronting the Admirals ever again is bad writing.

SHs encountered and defeated the Shichibukais, and now the Yonkos. They HAVE to come across the Admirals again. They may not do it alone, but they have to do it. Otherwise, it's all build-up and no pay-off.
I believe Big Mom and crew might never be defeated or won't be defeated by SHs. And they gave them hell in WCI.

Anyways, your theory, my theory. We can't prove anything here.