Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
I'm also really confused on what this is and thus where its from but I swear it looks like something from Yugioh LMAO!:

WAIT! THAT IS ZORC ISN'T IT?! ! WHAT THE FUCK?! LMFAO!

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK YUGIOH?! LMAO! How was this not the main joke with Zorc in Yugioh Abridged?! Or was it lol? I can't remember but I swear I don't remember them bringing it up in the show?
yeah it's zorc necrophades:suresure:

- Chapter 1026 Title: LEVEL UP
- CP0 sends an assassin to ensure that Who's Who is killed, but is stopped by Jinbe.
- Luffy presents the unfinished Gear 5 to face Kaidou, and Yamato sees this and mentions that Luffy is like a great king. (Gear 5's figure is not shown).
- Marco tells Izo that he will help Straw Hat and headed to the rooftop.
- Denjiro meets a person who is believed to have cured Akazaya and is startled. (Similar in silhouette to Toki)
- Kawamatsu and Drake try to join Kid and Lowe to stop Big Mom.
- Zoro, Ito-ryu (一刀流) Mandala (曼茶羅) and Sanji, Diable Jamb "OOO" Strike King and Queen.
- Usopp tells Tama that if the samurai feel hungry, she need to remove the millet dumplings.
?

- CP0 sends an assassin to ensure that Who's Who is killed, but is stopped by Jinbe.
- Luffy presents the unfinished Gear 5 to face Kaidou, and Yamato sees this and mentions that Luffy is like a great king. (Gear 5's figure is not shown).
- Denjiro meets a person who is believed to have cured Akazaya and is startled. (Similar in silhouette to Toki)
- Zoro, Ito-ryu (一刀流) Mandala (曼茶羅) and Sanji, Diable Jamb "OOO" Strike King and Queen.
- Usopp tells Tama that if the samurai feel hungry, she need to remove the millet dumplings.
NO WAY

Tale of momotaro is freaking confirmedd lets fucking goooo
:steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef:

title is shit

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
@Jew D. Boy your uncle told me about the conspiracy against Lance
Dammit, Uncle Jerry always spills the beans…FINE, it’s true, Lance has long been the target of the greatest Zionist conspiracy the world has ever seen - making sure I get my OP spoilers on time. It’s a shame that so many wars had to be fought and natural resources depleted forever just to get me half-assed “preview drawings” and a chapter title five days before the official release, but I’d say it’s all been worth it…except it truly hasn’t.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Is any of this real, Big Bang?? :sus:

:kriwhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.