Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't worry, I think I have been spoiled enough to not care much about them lol. I think what you're trying to say is that they try to justify
Abby's actions for killing him
. But yeah, the gameplay looks really good, hence why I would either wait for a big sale or for it to become free like HZD was in April. For now I'm waiting for Rift Apart and Returnal to go on sale xD
www What a MADLAD:suresure:
Returnal looking solid not gonna lie

I see, would definitely give it a try then.

I was extremely lucky to nab one xD. The stock situation is much dire than what you guys have there, though I agree the rat race to get is going to be a stressful experience nonetheless.

There should be some amazon/walmart bots which would alert you as soon as it's on stock, though scrappers use their own bots clean up everything in seconds
I just wish it was like the Steam Deck. I pre-ordered that via my steam account when I was sent an invite for pre-order. I've used the same PSN account for like 13 years now, it would have been cool if they sent invitations over your account email to pre-order

Oh well, just gotta wait till the craze dies.

B

BBsZehahaInTheNewWorld

chapter title: 火祭り

- People in Capital rise ballons for the dead people they see Onigashima but they think it's a star
- Chapter gives overview of all minor fights
- Luffy wants to use new Gear 4 form
- 10 minutes left
- Chapter ends with big cluffhanger: Toki or Hiyori? is on the 4th floor bleeding and has Ame no Habakiri
- no break

-5ch
Legit

Status
Not open for further replies.