Status
Not open for further replies.
If Jack and Pero were to be defeated in this chapter, that would mean that both of them got less action scenes than any of the F5 (excluding P1)

Hope not. If this does happen though, then it shows that Oda has absolutely no idea how to build any tension
Unfortunately, it makes sense. The F6 got action panels with Strawhats. Inu and Neko aren't maim characters, so it makes sense they don't receive full chapter focus for their fights. Not to mention Peros has been a joke in relevance to Sulong Carrot/Wanda and inadvertantly Sanji, plus Jack already technically was defeated.

Just being pessimistic here. If I were Oda and I were trying to get to a particular point in the story but had to end other plotlines, I would certainly choose Peros, Jack and Fukurokuju ending before anything else. Apoo and Hawkins are technically more important, and probably will go down (if they do) before King and Queen.

There is certainly a hierarchy of relevance here

Meh, i'm not gonna convince to every one or every Zoro fans that ZKK is gonna happen. To each of their own, if they don't want to believe in something, I won't force them. I just need them to treat the damn theory with respect and as something that may or may not happen in the future, just like every other theories out there.
Like, I don't like Sanji vs King for obvious reasons, but I respect Sanji fans for wanting it and see it as something possible abeit unlikely. :catcry:

There are the basis for 2 battles (excluding Kaido, Linlin, King, Queen battles) to end this chapter...
- Lance laughed at a post about the rest of the battles ending with chapter 1030

There were clear hints about a Neko vs Pero chapter:
- Scotch posted Neko's laugh
- Lance said this is a bad chapter for Carrot, possibly meaning that Neko is already closing his fight and he didn't need Carrot help

Also Kidd Pirates hint:
- Lance posted a song of the Daft Punk

There's also Lance hint of Vegeta biting an arm... that is probably about Neko vs Pero but could also be something about Kidd's arm...
Hype AF for this chapter

DROP THE FUCKING SPOILERS :finally:

Status
Not open for further replies.