Status
Not open for further replies.
i can see some fake zoro fans in here quitting if ZKK doesn't happen
Yeah, it's gonna be fun to see the reaction either way. It's just gonna be more fun if it's the reaction from it actually happening because way more people think of it as something that isn't a possibility. Also, a lot of Zoro fans have already strengthened themselves in case of it not happening and will be fine. Not the case with the other party.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Yeah, it's gonna be fun to see the reaction either way. It's just gonna be more fun if it's the reaction from it actually happening because way more people think of it as something that isn't a possibility. Also, a lot of Zoro fans have already strengthened themselves in case of it not happening and will be fine. Not the case with the other party.
i want ZKK to happen but if it doesn't i don't mind it either i'm a Zoro fan not a ZKK fan anyway

zoro was never hated the way he is now, all because of delusional zoro stans who are unable to see the reality

shit like "zoro was stronger than luffy in xxxx time.." is bullshit who only attracts hate to zoro's name
Let them hate :kayneshrug:

While we spend our time having fun wanking the character we like, they spend their time trying to hate / downplay Zoro for fun

who sounds more pathetic?

:cheers:

Zoro is the GOAT

Status
Not open for further replies.