Status
Not open for further replies.
This is my least favorite chapter in awhile. Some chapters are boring, mostly because they're set up chapters. But those aren't bad when reading it in bulk.

This shit will never be good
I hate to break it to you, but I think the whole “it’s better when you read it in bulk” thing is just deflection. I for one notice like 10x as many problems when I see the full picture

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I'm cautiously optimistic that we will get at least 5 chapters to settle both fights. One chapter featuring both Zoro and Sanji, then @ two chapter for Sanji and around two for Zoro.
I'd of hoped for something similar before this happened. But I don't think we'll get that much more. Sanji will put on the Raid Suit and fuck Queen up beyond repair in 1 chapter.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
And people still want a bunch of random ass fodders and side trash characters together with the SH's for the fights against the BBP, or Marines, etc.
Yeah yeah. Throw 12803947129873491827 characters in the bowl and watch as we get a bunch of garbage half page lazy fights unfold.
Surely it will be great. What can go wrong? :lulz:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I hate to break it to you, but I think the whole “it’s better when you read it in bulk” thing is just deflection. I for one notice like 10x as many problems when I see the full picture
It's the pacing that I'm talking about. Most weekly chapters are meh as standalones but are better when they're paired with the previous chapters

Hey on the bright side we will be getting Sanji and Zoro's calamities fights much sooner than we expected :zosmug:
Also this pretty much confirms that Kaidou's flashback will start after the rest of the fights are concluded.

Status
Not open for further replies.