Status
Not open for further replies.
„ No the guy who deserved to best Jack was always Inu because that is who Oda wanted to best Jack lol“ LMAO you were trashing because of the fight against the F6 and now you are protecting Oda by that decision?

You are contracting yourself. You wanted someone else to beat Jack (Yamato in that case) not Inu. You are indirectly confirming, that you are „not happy“ with the decision..

Inu is absolutely worthless to beat Jack. Jinbe deserved that not Inu. fuck them, these scabbard shit characters
When was I trashing any fight? I was disappointed by the length of the F6 fights, that's it. I was not disappointed by matchups, so...irrelevant to the topic

What I WANT isn't what is WARRANTED. Yamato vs Jack was not warranted. Jinbe vs Jack was not warranted. Inu vs Jack was warranted.

Think with your brain before you speak

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
You're way too serious and invested about this hate stuff. Imo this kind of stuff has something to do with Oda being tired drawing manga to he has to find instant solution to resolve challenges and hype everyone in case they have a fanbase
I mean I say hate it.

One Piece is no my life. I only talk about one Piece on forums. We are here to express what we think and I fucking hate it.

But not like I would fucking you know kill or beat someone for it. More like I'm more than upset over shit.

„ No the guy who deserved to best Jack was always Inu because that is who Oda wanted to best Jack lol“ LMAO you were trashing because of the fight against the F6 and now you are protecting Oda by that decision?

You are contracting yourself. You wanted someone else to beat Jack (Yamato in that case) not Inu. You are indirectly confirming, that you are „not happy“ with the decision..

Inu is absolutely worthless to beat Jack. Jinbe deserved that not Inu. fuck them, these scabbard shit characters
Wanting Jack to get a better fight doesn't mean that the Dukes defeating him wasn't what made the most narrative sense from the beginning.
Now that he was downed alongside Perospero in one chapter is garbage for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.