Status
Not open for further replies.
No the guy who deserved to best Jack was always Inu because that is who Oda wanted to best Jack lol

Just like Kyros vs Diamante. Listen, I wanted Yamato vs Jack clearly, but I'm not going to complain about a matchup that has technically made sense for 40 chapters. Neko vs Peros as well.

„ No the guy who deserved to best Jack was always Inu because that is who Oda wanted to best Jack lol“ LMAO you were trashing because of the fight against the F6 and now you are protecting Oda by that decision?

You are contracting yourself. You wanted someone else to beat Jack (Yamato in that case) not Inu. You are indirectly confirming, that you are „not happy“ with the decision..

Inu is absolutely worthless to beat Jack. Jinbe deserved that not Inu. fuck them, these scabbard shit characters

If we end on Jack and Perospero defeat this chapter we have open road for Zoro and Sanji vs King and Queen next week leading into the chapters focused only on their fights :steef:

I strictly and wholeheartedly hate Wano and characters that come from there aside from Ryuma so that wouldn't do much.

I hope this is the answer you were looking for.
You're way too serious and invested about this hate stuff. Imo this kind of stuff has something to do with Oda being tired drawing manga to he has to find instant solution to resolve challenges and hype everyone in case they have a fanbase

Status
Not open for further replies.