Status
Not open for further replies.
I predicted the clouds will stop the Minks' sulong and Momo will to use Ame No Habakiri, the Heaven Slice Sword, to clear up the cloud, opens up the window for the 2 Minks to defeat Jack/Pero. But Luffy's sky spilling also works I guess

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
When we were shown Jack being scalded by King and Queen It meant that beast pirates had bigger heads within them for strawhats to deal with and the pain he inflicted on minks is something that they deserve to get a revenge for. I mean the Guy fucking cut limbs off them, no strawhat deserves a fight better, like maybe Chopper as he had to deal with the aftermath, could have been a cool moment for him to shine and a good power scaling for the SH as a whole if Chopper beat a YC but we've had enough of Jack and another ancient DF va main character fight would be repetitive at this point
It wouldn't be repetitive because each Tobi Roppo has had a distinct fighting style so far.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
"Oda, how are you gonna make the dukes fights interesting if you're speedblitzing through them?"
Oda: "I'm Goda. I know all. I will make it EXCITING by TEMPORARILY MAKING THEM LOSE SULONG....AGAIN. Then they get Sulong back and one shot their opponents."

"But Oda, if their Sulongs are strong enough to one shot their opponents, why didn't they do it before losing it before?"
Oda: "Silence! I'm Goda! Have a Tama chapter, you non-believer!"

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
You not getting many panels where we see how Jack attack Neko. In totally since chapter 1006 he just had 2-3 pages which one was about him attacking Inu. This chapter is worse for him since the battle get shown in offscreen.

Oda give a calamity less screentime then WsW,Sasaki and BlackMaria.
God...

Oda could've done... Anything. Anything here. And he decided to just give up.

Status
Not open for further replies.