Status
Not open for further replies.
Luffy: trains his ass off, perfects his haki, fight stronger opponents, struggles, gets haki bloom and power ups
"Oda is a trash writer, how dare he focus on MC and give him asspull powerups"

Zoro and Sanji: fight fodders, get haki bloom and powerups
"Zoro most powerful, Zoro was always stronger, Sanji is strong even without training".
The only haki bloom Zoro got was fighting against two Yonkous. What are you talking about?

Kingfisher

The Green Sniper
You had sabo doing fire fist as soon as he get his DF doing massive damage .
I don't think biting someone should take a lot of training lol .
Don't compare Sabo and BB with this shit.

They are adults.
They have fought n number of battles.
They use haki.
They are physically strong.
They didn't age up by some shitty DF.
They don't cry like bitches.
They have COURAGE.
BB invaded impel down and MF without gara gara no mi. Sabo invaded marie joa and fought the Admirals.
Even BB and Sabo mentioned that they needs to master their DF.
They aren't annoying.
They are main characters.
They have faces strong enemies.

Inu and Neko are strong, so I expect them to beoat Jack and Peros, hopefully we see more of the fight.
But Luffy shouldn't have his sky splitting moment this fast and Momo....
:specialmeh:

No. Zoro destroyed Killer. He did not use any 1 or 2 sword attacks and was only hit because he didn't consider the fox a threat. That showed how far Oda had to go to make it seem like Killer could hang with Zoro.

Zoro killing Kaido is still more believable. He has know about the power to cut anything or nothing, CoA barrier haki, since he was a child and has been working on it since pre time skill. He vastly improved his CoA haki skills over the time and has been using enma to further improve his ability to gather large amounts of powerful barrier haki.

Zoro flying dragon blaze scared Kaido and Big Mom, cut the giant skull horn and shook the entire island. His Dead Man Game scarred Kaido in a weaken state and poor condition. All he needs left is to combine that power with power ACoC haki to kill Kaido.
His weaken and poor state : scarred kaido

his 100% health state : didnt do shit to kaido‘s lapdog
:suresure:

I admit the writing is whack, but its even more whack due to how the plot restrict Luffy so much lol. Wow Hody Jones much difficult so hard huff and puff my haki aint strong enough theres no more time he will destroy Fishman Island. Suddenly G4 flashback in the next arc lol.

He is so strong, FS and cheat DF etc. Struggle like hell for dragging 10++ chapters to get FS in life and death fight in order to beat YC.

Suddenly "hippity hoppity being able to fight YCs are also our property" everyone from SHs said lol
I think Oda gave Luffy too many Ls for no reason. Imo either way his progress is more believable than anyone else in the story and justified by the anount of shit he has gone through.

Status
Not open for further replies.