Status
Not open for further replies.
This is why I wanted to skip the chapter

Anyway, Cracker >Jack. Oda basically retconned Jack and grouped him with Pero
Even Queen isn't above Cracker coz no way base sani can last long vs Cracker without being overpowered 1v1

You'll understand why SCs and strongest YCs excluding RHP top 3

FS and adcoc are two overpowered abilities
With FS, Katakuri and Luffy are Inbetweeners/low top, to match Admirals!
With adcoc, luffy became Solid top tier to match Yonko!

You guys keep thinking Katakuri is below Doffy or Marco
Bunch of trolls

Bruh, you do not have the moral highground here. You were triggered that i made a comment at your expense, so you made one at my expense. Fairs fair, dont write essays about how youre another victim of trolling when you troll too.
It was you who got triggered by a harmless comment and started to get personal . I followed suit. Now gtfo from my mentions.

Last edited:
What's wrong with this Sulong shit... Why are they two getting more attention than any other scabbards?????
Because Mink kings have a separate arc and plotline to themselves. Denjiro/Asura/Kiku/Kawamatsu/Izo are all tertiary characters solely from this arc.

This is why the Mink Kings and Raizo received fights. This is why Kinemon and Kanjuro had more focus than the others this arc.

This is why I wanted to skip the chapter

Anyway, Cracker >Jack. Oda basically retconned Jack and grouped him with Pero
Even Queen isn't above Cracker coz no way base sani can last long vs Cracker without being overpowered 1v1

You'll understand why SCs and strongest YCs excluding RHP top 3

FS and adcoc are two overpowered abilities
With FS, Katakuri and Luffy are Inbetweeners/low top, to match Admirals!
With adcoc, luffy became Solid top tier to match Yonko!

You guys keep thinking Katakuri is below Doffy or Marco
Bunch of trolls
Jack lost to the Mink kings after dealing with an army of Sulong fighters on the rooftop. Their Sulong form is extremely powerful. That's it.

I don’t care about the Luffy power up, it makes sense that if he fought Kaido fresh with Boundman his COC attacks would be emperor level.

I’m upset that an arc antagonist built up for 200 chapters got defeated in 1/3 of a chapter offscreen. IMO Jack getting done like this ruins Zou and retroactively makes the whole time skip worse as a result.

What? Zoro has Ryou. The sccabards hurt Kaido and Zoro way above them. Cause Zoro didn't need ot Wano the first time Zoro went all out this post timeskip
If Zoro already had adv coa, then Oda did a poor job of explaining it or showing Zoro's progression, especially when he added the panel of "that haki" when Luffy red rock'd Kaido

Status
Not open for further replies.