Status
Not open for further replies.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
What explanation? You didn’t explain anything

I have very clear proof that Kaido doesn’t use Haki to defend himself. It’s because other people’s haki can hurt him. Kiku can’t hurt Kaido if Kaido uses haki to defend. That’s obvious. Because you can only hurt a haki user if you have better haki than them… And Kiku doesn’t have better haki than kaido

done.

now quiet down with your head canon nonsense
Because you don't realize how asinine and stupid is to claim that Momo does bear his durability just because wielding that devil fruit lol.

By your conflated logic base durability stats don't exist so by this convoluted thinking characters not bearing that DF would all bear the same durability if for example not bearing a DF at all lol.

You cannot not factor base stats, period.

RIP:catcry::feelscryingman:You guys both deserved better with the abilities you had. :josad: I'll never forget your prime days.

Same arc Jack was introduced:

Who cheated his way to victory by using poison weapons. Yes, he also fought Neko while Inu rested, but he also already was cut by Asura in Wano, then proceeded to lose to both Mink Kings in Sulong already.

What you are seeing is Inu's personal victory against Jack for his threat and destruction to Zou. As much as many of us didn't want this matchup. It is the one thst makes most sense.

Take everything I just said about Inu/Jack and apply this to Neko/Peros for their own motives. Oda created a parallel where the King's win. Thats it.

Because you don't realize how asinine and stupid is to claim that Momo does bear his durability just because wielding that devil fruit lol.

By your conflated logic base durability stats don't exist so by this convoluted thinking characters not bearing that DF would all bear the same durability if for example not bearing a DF at all lol.

You cannot not factor base stats, period.
Have you addressed the fact that Kiku can’t hurt Kaido if Kaido uses haki to defend? No.

exactly. Like I said, you haven’t actually been explaining anything. You can’t even address an argument. You are just saying random shit

Okay. Lmao. You are the only one who is salty here because your fav didn't get the shine yoy wanted. So you started quoted random strangers to let out your frustration. Now go back to your basement bitch and stop bothering random people.
Nah bro, im still in @faker the rapers dungeon. Im glad my fave isnt getting this ass pull shit, its pathetic tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.