Status
Not open for further replies.
Never liked any of them, but the worst is definitely the rubber condom boy.
But on the other hand, Loda didn‘t simply fuck these 3 characters up, no he is straight fucking destroying his work. And I bet his really thinking that he is a genius and doing justice by disrespecting his antagonists and wanking on the useless scabbards, momo and his own personalized condom. I am sure he really is thinking, that he is giving us a masterpiece.

Wano is literally the summit of horrendous storytelling/powertelling. Wano is actually going to serve a big warning signal for upcoming Mangakas, how to NOT Mess up your manga
The fact that Oda had literally 10 years used as set up for Wano for it to be this huge fuck of a mess is mindblogging. If you were given ten years to set up an single arc, you would think that you already had everything planned out but it is so obvious Oda just creating things out his ass every chapter. Now that he realized that Wano is already at 120 chapters long and over three years long he is now just saying fuck it. Fuck power scaling. Fuck all the previous plot points. Let me just write the rubber condom being knocked out three times to only return to Kaido to say "i am going to be pirate king" cause he knows whatever he writes he has the cult fanbase like Raughtale and Rekien to suck his dick.

I have nothing against perspero and jack getting defeated in this chapter. Only thing I want from Oda is to show us how luffy mastered something like this in such a short span.
Even Rayleigh flashback will work otherwise it is all just asspulls.
Sanji using CoC is far more believable at this point than luffy X Kaido = Shanks X WB.

lolwut?
Oda had PH, Dressrosa, Zou AND WCI to setup Wano and even then Wano is 100+ chapters long and STILL a complete shit show.
That's on Oda and Oda alone.
You guys forced him to enter wano quicker

We had Oda rush the end of wci, make up stupid stuff
Then Oda and the staff started hyping wano coz of the pressure

This dude wanted to milk WCI or not rush Wano
He then messed up again wano with Udon + Raid draggings

I have nothing against perspero and jack getting defeated in this chapter. Only thing I want from Oda is to show us how luffy mastered something like this in such a short span.
Even Rayleigh flashback will work otherwise it is all just asspulls.
Sanji using CoC is far more believable at this point than luffy X Kaido = Shanks X WB.
A rayleigh flashback doesn't justify struggling against Cracker to fighting Kaido.

H

humanbeing

The minks got their revenge like I hoped that's nice. Perospero was against the alliance and now he paid for putting himself against the strawhats.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
You guys forced him to enter wano quicker

We had Oda rush the end of wci, make up stupid stuff
Then Oda and the staff started hyping wano coz of the pressure

This dude wanted to milk WCI or not rush Wano
He then messed up again wano with Udon + Raid draggings
I made Oda rush WCI? I like WCI dude. ONly thing I don't like in the arc is Sanji not getting his 1v1 against Oven or Daifuku.

:sanmoji:

My feet are on the ground that why I understand that Zoro feats are so impressive and proves he was stronger than Luffy before this chapter. Zoro blocked the strongest attack we have seen in the manga and an attack stronger than any individual attack Kaido has proceeded. Zoro scarred Kaido while weekend and in poor condition.

The problem is when some try to claim those feats aren't impressive even though nobody else has scarred Kaido or blocked or tank an attack as strong as hakai. Now, you and others are trying to claim Luffy's current power and feat in this chapter can be applied to earlier chapters. It doesn't work that way. Especially when we can look at Luffy's earlier battle and tell he didn't possess this week power earlier.
Luffy and Yamato don't have the means to mark Kaido, the damage is all internal, it's blunt damage. In the last chapters Luffy was beating Kaido with CoC, throwing him to the ground, drawing liters of blood, all the damage is internal. Just like Yamato hurt Kaido with Thunder Bagua.

Zoro's feats are substantial, what do I mean by that? he didn't block the Hakai, he stopped for 1 second and was taken out of the attack so he wouldn't die. (See the difference from what you said?) Zoro cut Kaido, nice. But the damage didn't even knock him down or was it something like Oden traumatized him, it was damage ignored by Kaido, he just went on fighting.

The fact that Oda had literally 10 years used as set up for Wano for it to be this huge fuck of a mess is mindblogging. If you were given ten years to set up an single arc, you would think that you already had everything planned out but it is so obvious Oda just creating things out his ass every chapter. Now that he realized that Wano is already at 120 chapters long and over three years long he is now just saying fuck it. Fuck power scaling. Fuck all the previous plot points. Let me just write the rubber condom being knocked out three times to only return to Kaido to say "i am going to be pirate king" cause he knows whatever he writes he has the cult fanbase like Raughtale and Reddit to suck his dick.
So fucking right! Had to correct it to reddit. And Now I am going to sleep sir. Wishing you a good night and keep the criticism going, this fucking trash chapter, arc, manga & mangaka deserve it from the bottom of our hearts

Kingfisher

The Green Sniper
Dodging is barely acceptable because kinda implied that he can move speed. But biting is a whole different shit fest.
Faster than a YONKO'S attack? He just grew up few minutes back and now not only he can control such a big body but also can dodge Yonko's attack and bite him.
Damn... Why is no one stopping LODA ....?

Status
Not open for further replies.