Status
Not open for further replies.
I get that its always been the case but this ark has been a fucking joke. Is oda also trying to tell us luffy mastered CoC coating in 5 mins WHILST being KOed most of that time? Bc if he is, oda can go fuck himself real quick, the little prick hasnt even mastered FS for fuck sake
Simple. Not every haki has to be mastered in a same way. CoC coating works like CoA coating and his more of a passive skill than active skill. And Luffy has best affinity with CoC. FS is different, it needs more focus.

S

Sugimoto 14

Idk why im not excited about luffy sky splitting with kaido. It feels so cheap of a powerup, how is luffy powering up this much in a single battle?

My interest in luffy as a character is really at an all time low, and im not sure if it will recover again

Honestly seeing Franky of all people trash a guy that was hyped to be one of the strongest F6 in one chapter is far less believable than Jack being defeated by a Sulong Duke, and yet that's completely fine with people here...
I've personally always held Franky in high regard among the straw hats and expected him to at least beat a flying six coming into onigashima.

People also seem to forget that these fights go on for chapters but it would make for a horrible story if Oda came back to every fight every chapter and showed non important events. That's why Oda only comes back to fights at turning points and then ends those fights with a climax ending where pages of a chapter are dedicated to just that. But I understand how Oda doing so makes it seem like the fights aren't struggles. It comes down to the limits of a manga. It's like a movie versus a book. A book by its nature will be far more descriptive than a movie, but a movie is able to show events with relative ease compared to a book. Hopefully the anime delves more into the flying six fights and does them justice.

Idk why im not excited about luffy sky splitting with kaido. It feels so cheap of a powerup, how is luffy powering up this much in a single battle?

My interest in luffy as a character is really at an all time low, and im not sure if it will recover again
How dare you insult the pirate christ
Post automatically merged:

Snack got off-screened though, it doesn't get worse than that.
Honestly, I’m not even sure….

I've personally always held Franky in high regard among the straw hats and expected him to at least beat a flying six coming into onigashima.

People also seem to forget that these fights go on for chapters but it would make for a horrible story if Oda came back to every fight every chapter and showed non important events. That's why Oda only comes back to fights at turning points and then ends those fights with a climax ending where pages of a chapter are dedicated to just that. But I understand how Oda doing so makes it seem like the fights aren't struggles. It comes down to the limits of a manga. It's like a movie versus a book. A book by its nature will be far more descriptive than a movie, but a movie is able to show events with relative ease compared to a book. Hopefully the anime delves more into the flying six fights and does them justice.
Well yeah, i really don't need super long fights in the manga because i know the anime will extend them, so i agree in that regard.

Soo what if he used a sword? By that logic all Luffy's atacks are invalid since he is using his DF+gears.

Internal or not, dosent matter, if Zoro had hit Kaido as much as Luffy did the fight would be over already.
He hit him once in that panel. That same panel has Kidd claiming Luffy shouldn't be able to hurt Kaido using his fists. Further proving that using a blunt attacks is not a good way to hurt Kaido.

FS
I get that its always been the case but this ark has been a fucking joke. Is oda also trying to tell us luffy mastered CoC coating in 5 mins WHILST being KOed most of that time? Bc if he is, oda can go fuck himself real quick, the little prick hasnt even mastered FS for fuck sake
FS was more of a joke tbh. CoC is based on the willpower of the user themselves, obviously being the main protagonist who has the equivalent willpower of a country, he’s bound to have talent for that. I also don’t think luffy will ever surpass katakuri in using FS, that requires for you to be calm at all times. Luffy is hot blooded

Rayleigh said haki blooms through tough battles? Keep crying tho

In your logic , this arc don't never finish . Jack had lots of damage already. And since beginning of the arc , it is obvious that Jack will get defeated by Zou people. And we don't have time to read Jack vs Zou dukes.
Still , there are top calamities and kaido.
Still , marines will do something.
Still , kaidos past will be shown.
There are lots of thing to need to be finished .
Chill out.
I'm happy to get rid of some minor thing.

Also , as always , as big mom , depiction of yonkou has been destroyed one more time.d

This is just a weird perception about what sky splitting means, it's closer to a level above sparks between CoC users clashing than some apocalypse move, do you really think it's a powerup to part the skies? Luffy was doing this

And now he is matching a starting greeting strike

He hit him once in that panel. That same panel has Kidd claiming Luffy shouldn't be able to hurt Kaido using his fists. Further proving that using a blunt attacks is not a good way to hurt Kaido.
Anyone can hurt kaido as long as they have adv CoA, dosent matter wich kind of atack. His skin makes him invulnerable to ALL atacks, including blades.

Only diference is that Luffy is bypassing his skin's defense while Zoro is breaking through it, skin and all, showing how superior his AP is.

:milaugh:The funny part about "zoro is equal or near Luffy " is that Zoro is steps behind
Zoro is top YC level this arc after getting PUs and will beat a YC while Luffy was Too YC level since DR and surpassed YCs after gaining fS and matched Katakuri
Now luffy is solid top tier while zoro will be sold too tier when they face Navy/WG coz Zoro will be low top when he fights and beat Shiryu not solid top tier

Status
Not open for further replies.