[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 13 - Harry Potter

Are you satisfied with Rhea's performance as Host?

• Yes, but only 50%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright let’s start wrapping this up, look to see who pushed the alibaba lynch so easily away from rhea I think. Or tried and failed anyway.

I feel at this point he is Ginny or more keen to believe so
Exactly lol...I was pushing him since D1 and at D2 no one was really interested in his Lynch..
But as soon as I said I'm going to bed , people started voting him..
I felt bit uneasy , that's why I decided to push Rej's Lynch high..

Prof and Fuji i would watch this phase...suck we can't info dump and claim anything from now

Alright Fuji you hella sus. You wanted Ali lynch in the beginning pretty easily and wanted to avoid Rej lynch. Then you said dyna isn’t scum buddy to Rej and kept defending draco character and pushing away from him.
That’s all in like the first 2 pages of yesterday day phase.

I’d quote but on phone. Legit read first posts

Meanwhile keep him perma rbed or something at night if we have a rber, we lynch his followers.
Disagree, we need a scum flip and Rej is a toss up. If he is V he may need all the horcruxes to be destroyed to die, just like in the story.

We kill the death eaters first and keep him rbed or something at night.
No i did not just looked up Rej's lynch and the votes,

I dont think Dynamight is his teammate because he voted him at one point, thought it couldve been slight distancing, i feel good about T-pein, Prof,Jew. And Sera is obviously not his teammate.

Ought too look at Grammaton imo.
What is it ? Avada Kedavra?
He ends up ''joining'' the death eaters.

Alright Fuji you hella sus. You wanted Ali lynch in the beginning pretty easily and wanted to avoid Rej lynch. Then you said dyna isn’t scum buddy to Rej and kept defending draco character and pushing away from him.
That’s all in like the first 2 pages of yesterday day phase.

I’d quote but on phone. Legit read first posts
I never defended the Draco character though:

DynaMight hinted being Malfoy. He had a negative where he had ti announce i will tell Dad everytime he's voted. Since no one counter claimed Draco Malfoy and such a strong negative easily gives away his role, i think he could be town or at worst Indie.
Yo said Draco is town or indie to which i said:
He ends up ''joining'' the death eaters.
Signifying I dont trust him.

I wanted the Ali Lynch because based of what i read he was the next most sus next to Rej and Rej was surviving Lynches which told me he could probably survive more given that not all horcruxes were destroyed and i was right.

So why am i sus again?

I never defended the Draco character though:

Yo said Draco is town or indie to which i said:

Signifying I dont trust him.

I wanted the Ali Lynch because based of what i read he was the next most sus next to Rej and Rej was surviving Lynches which told me he could probably survive more given that not all horcruxes were destroyed and i was right.

So why am i sus again?
Nothing unusual with bussing scummate. Don't expect town cred over it.

Status
Not open for further replies.