Status
Not open for further replies.
That's the whole connect at getting at, took a week to learn 2 weeks to master Adv CoA, took 30 minutes to master/near master Adv CoC and 10 seconds to learn it the discussion is lost once you disconnect those two very distinct points though
I would need Sanji to have the need and master future sight to make some speculation thread reasonable using the monster trio and their specialties to present my headcanon but I'll use just use Luffy and Zoro for now to show how their haki skill tree might be working for them

-We have Zoro who specializes in CoA and can seemingly send slashes with haki and injure Kaido with the same ease as flowing haki users like the scabbards so Zoro may find it easy to use and master it.
-Beyond doubt CoC would be his weakest point and he manages to use it in a desperation all out move, since it's new to him entirely it might take longer to grasp properly.
-Now Luffy didn't have the ability to wield armament like Zoro so he focused on that in Udon.
-CoC was his specialty so at the time he gains the ability to wield it he finds it easier than Zoro.

All of this crashes if we don't consider Zoro uses flowing haki and his dialogue about Luffy learning a new haki seemingly confirms that but in case that's just a difference in understanding between a brawler and a swordsman we can make it work, specially if we consider the main mantra Luffy uses to grasp Ryou is the one Zoro has always known.
If we just had Sanji needing and quickly grasping future sight as opposed to Luffy's efforts we could start tying the speed of mastery with specialties and it would play well with their differences but until then I got nothing :catcry:

He isn't a bad writer. Just overwhelmed and wants to end it
No, he wont end it, he is preparing his readers for next 400 chapter long arc, where people will say only 1 day has passed, but it has been 400 chapters, how the MC can get power ups in few house/minutes. Yet, the number of chapters are not proportional to the time spent in an arc. Oda writing style is more adept to milking, not satisfying his fans or writing a good story that makes sense.

People never learn....they overhype or dehype too much.....but he is below admirals and yonkos, Mihawk and that's it.....I bet he is on par with old Rayleigh, old Garp, old Sengoku etc.
Old Sengoku couldn't even stop Luffy from freeing Ace.

There's absolutely no reason to believe Sengoku would last 4 full pages against current Luffy

Anyways I'm glad that we didn't spend another full chapter with Dragon Kaidou lol. Would be lame if this chapter is just Momo and Luffy puching that jobber form for the 100000000th time.:catcry:
Also curious to see what Yamato is doing in this chapter:yearight:

Anyways....people are overreacting as usual......:zosleepy:

whenever Luffy does something good.....anti brigade calls it as an asspull and few Luffy fans blow it out of proportion
whenever Luffy gets clapped....anti brigade downplays Luffy like anything.......
As Jay D Legend says, it is always about agenda 😂

All of the older scabbards are yc3 and above except Izo
The scabbards that time travelled are absolutely not commander level, not even close, and I doubt any of the others are as well since Inu needed his Sulong to win, wich is a very situational power up while Jack can use his hybrid any time he wants, so I put them on Tobi roppo level

Momo Biting Kiado is Kinda Wack ngl
Did more dmg than ashura
Like we can't be certain how much damage it do .
If people think Kaido screaming is a big deal i think they forget how much he has been screaming during some of his fights.
The man scream when the scabbards stab him , when he hold some super nova attack like getting his head slam into the ground by Kidd.
Really at this point it don't mean much until we get more info .

Looking back it makes sense that Sulong Inuarashi beats Jack considering that base Neko and Inu faired decently against base Jack.

Still feels abit surprising to see Jack go out like that.

Cracker > Jack
Cracker goes down in one hit because of how fragile he is.

Jack wins even if it's an endurance contest against his biscuits.

I know the community loves to undermine & shit on Jack but let's be honest when it comes to ranking the commanders of other yonko crews.

The scabbards that time travelled are absolutely not commander level, not even close, and I doubt any of the others are as well since Inu needed his Sulong to win, wich is a very situational power up while Jack can use his hybrid any time he wants, so I put them on Tobi roppo level
I said older.

Ashura Doji did more damage to Jack in 3 pages than Jinbei did to WSW in an hour

Status
Not open for further replies.