Status
Not open for further replies.
Want to wait for another 300 chapters?
Wano is already 3 year long,
I am fine with power ups, Oda need to speed things up, so that I can see the end of OP while I am still alive :josad:
maybe even bigger splitting may come for later.....if you think about it, Onigaishima is near the sky afterall.....
Yeah I know, but I still think the first skysplit should happen at the climax where it's above the Flower Capital. Once again, I don't have a problem with Luffy matching Kaidou and skyspliting, I just think it's more epic if the first skysplitting is when they are both at their most battle-ragged moment and when every Wano citizens as well as Alliance members can witness it.

Ayo, I didn’t say above Mihawk, Shanks, or Sakazuki. Just above Big Mom, Blackbeard, and Kizaru.
He's above all of them. None of them have shown to defeat Kaido.

Yea that makes no sense, we know you don't like Yamato but doesn't mean you should ignore her feats. Yamato > Sanji and Jinbei
Yamato ain't > than shit. She's barely stronger than a Tobi Roppo. Kaido knows this, that's why he sent them after her.

Yeah I know, but I still think the first skysplit should happen at the climax where it's above the Flower Capital. Once again, I don't have a problem with Luffy matching Kaidou and skyspliting, I just think it's more epic if the first skysplitting is when they are both at their most battle-ragged moment and when every Wano citizens as well as Alliance members can witness it.
we will see again with even more impact.....anyways, let us see how big of a impact this clash had...sometimes spoilers can be misleading....

You are failing to see that Luffy already had great control of his CoC and is using the same technique that he just mastered with it and it makes perfect sense.
Oda came out of his way to tell that Luffy was doing the same stuff he was doing before but now using CoC on it which Oda also said he specializes in.
Ben gonna be quiet about this

Oda had to attribute Neko and Ino's win to Luffy's sky splitting. He has serious writing issues, or he just works on whims, he dont have any concrete script, just an outline of how things will happen in general. For example, there is a check point 10km away, Oda can reach that in 100 ways, but he will do it in a most absurd way and will try to justify it.

Jack fought an army of sulongs and Inu and neko togeter in their strongest forms.

He was already Very fucked.

Perospero was already hurt by sulong carro a d Wanda , and sanji, a d fought against a sulong neko.

I really dont see nothing wrong here.

And about luffy, people saying How can he already be spliting the sky.

1- when luffy descover the secret to How coat Coc in his atacks he was already fucked.l, now hes almost 100% again.

2-we dont know wich form luffy is when he split the sky, luffy never used G4 against kaido using coated coc. So an atack like that surely is way stronger than base form.

People need to see the bigger picture, not Just the thing itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.