Status
Not open for further replies.
He had advCoA prior to the war lol.
I know, i was giving the timeline leading up to said power ups and how the scanarios differ

Timeline of CoA mastery 2 weeks, timeline of CoC coating then mastery 10 seconds to learn it, 10 minutes to master it
Post automatically merged:

That didn't happen in the same fight or even on the same day, right?
That's my point, the adv CoA took weeks to master that's the difference

I don't have problem with Luffy's sky splitting with Kaidou, it's bound to happen sooner or later. But it just, it happens way too quick, like I expect them to sky split at the climax of the arc when they are both beaten up and wore down, not at the first few minutes of their 3rd and maybe final round.

I know, i was giving the timeline leading up to said power ups and how the scanarios differ

Timeline of CoA mastery 2 weeks, timeline of CoC coating then mastery 10 seconds to learn it, 10 minutes to master it
Did he master it tho? And let’s he did which nothing indicates such a thing what proof do we have that Luffy actually needed two weeks to master AdvCoA? The time till the raid was two weeks that’s all which isn’t the same.

Luffy and Kaidou attack each other using Color of the Supreme King Haki. Their attacks do not touch but the impact is so strong that the sky splits in two.
- Thanks to that, the full moon can be seen again so Inuarashi and Nekomamushi recover their “Sulong” form and defeat Jack and Perospero.
Lmao, Luffy first sky splitting helped Inu and Neko defeat Jack and Perospero.....:suresure::suresure:

:milaugh:The funny part about "zoro is equal or near Luffy " is that Zoro is steps behind
Zoro is top YC level this arc after getting PUs and will beat a YC while Luffy was Too YC level since DR and surpassed YCs after gaining fS and matched Katakuri
Now luffy is solid top tier while zoro will be sold too tier when they face Navy/WG coz Zoro will be low top when he fights and beat Shiryu not solid top tier
Zoro was YC level during DR and entered the war stronger than Luffy and at high/top YC level or YC1. The first rooftop battle made that clear.

Luffy reached YC1 during the end of WCI but he wasn't stronger than the other YC1. Stop overrating Katakuri and stop trying to give this chapter Luffy feats and power to earlier chapter Luffy. It doesn't work that way.

What you don't understand is there is no cap on YC. YC is a rank and as long as those commanders work for a Yonko they will continue to be YC regardless of how strong they become. Rayleigh was stronger than an admiral when he was part of Roger's and he was one of Rogers commanders. Prime Garp was on Rogers level and he was a vice admiral.

Zoro doesn't have to face an opponent stronger than him to be challenged during battle. Go back and read his battle against Mr. 1. With Shiryu invisibility DF power he could be impossible to detect or hit and that battle could force Zoro o to gain one of the stronges forms of CoO to sense him. Oda could bring back Zoro ability to sense objects breath. We already know half of that ability, BOAT, turned into barrier haki.

Did he master it tho? And let’s he did which nothing indicates such a thing what proof do we have that Luffy actually needed two weeks to master AdvCoA? The time till the raid was two weeks that’s all which isn’t the same.
Luffy mastered Adv CoA in that two week time span, it wasnt strong enough to do anything to Kaido, Ch 1000 he clearly mastered it

Luffy did not solely learn adv haki, he learnt ryou flow, adv coc uses the same application as ryou thats why Hyogoro in Udon says there is more to ryou. Once Luffy took raganark from Kaido he realized it is the same ryou flow with conqueror's haki instead of armament haki.

Last edited:
I mean, this isn't new. Non-strawhats in DR barely got 1 chapter fights, including Kyros vs Diamante. Most battles receive little focus outside of the main crew. The monster trio receives the most panel screentime in all conflicts. I'm sure Killer vs Hawkins will be something similar to this chapter. Maybe half a chapter, because that is what is warranted. I wouldn't be surprised if Fukurokuju and Hawkins were next.

And Hawkins' tactics are not nonsensical. He is a pirate. He fights dirty. Its actually a great fight in that regard. He has no sense of honor, and thats the point. Anyway, I'd hope for more, but it's not what I expect. Hawkins will have more of a role to play post-Wano most likely. As will Apoo. As will Drake. As will Killer.
Yeah, but Jack is the 3rd strongest subordinate of a Yonko and a 1 billion bounty man. He deserves more respect than people like Dellinger and Machvise, who are nobodies.

By nonsensical, I mean that it makes no sense how Hawkins somehow made Kid into one of his dolls during Act 3. Oda can offer an explanation, but I don’t see how it won’t raise questions about why didn’t Hawkins do it to X character

Status
Not open for further replies.