Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, but Jack is the 3rd strongest subordinate of a Yonko and a 1 billion bounty man. He deserves more respect than people like Dellinger and Machvise, who are nobodies.

By nonsensical, I mean that it makes no sense how Hawkins somehow made Kid into one of his dolls during Act 3. Oda can offer an explanation, but I don’t see how it won’t raise questions about why didn’t Hawkins do it to X character
Again, the same billion beli bounty man who was already subjected to dehype by Inu's own in the very same arc he was introduced:

We got a ton of Jack centric focus in Zou. He then was 1 shot by Zou itself. He then had his blades broken by Asura in one attack. He then was double teamed and lost to the 2 Mink Kings.

After ALL of this. He still managed to at least be relevant in some form. It's really not that big of a deal guys. Jack has had his time.

No need to be salty when Queen and King will give you the focus you want from fights.

Jack was literally scared of King and Queen guys. The difference between him and them was highlighted already.

Jack fought an army of sulongs and Inu and neko togeter in their strongest forms.

He was already Very fucked.

Perospero was already hurt by sulong carro a d Wanda , and sanji, a d fought against a sulong neko.

I really dont see nothing wrong here.

And about luffy, people saying How can he already be spliting the sky.

1- when luffy descover the secret to How coat Coc in his atacks he was already fucked.l, now hes almost 100% again.

2-we dont know wich form luffy is when he split the sky, luffy never used G4 against kaido using coated coc. So an atack like that surely is way stronger than base form.

People need to see the bigger picture, not Just the thing itself.
Jack is fucking trash. Kinemon was about to beat his ass, if Sulong Minks didn't interfere.

I told you all, G2/G3 Luffy in Dressrosa could have beaten this dude.

G2 = faster than Jack.
G3 = stronger than Jack.
Luffy's endurance is comparable, at least in terms of punches.

And Luffy's Haki is CLEARLY better than Jack's. Dude hasn't even shown basic armament.

Jack wasn't even given the chance to showcase any of his moves, like AT ALL! the only times we've seen him were moments when either he got body slammed, slashed, scarred, and defeated like what's up with that???
Yeah we didn't get to see Jack in action showcasing all his moves....Oda didn't show us the abilities of calamities as much as he showed us the abilities of Flying six....Hope we get to see more of the calamities soon....

He's above all of them. None of them have shown to defeat Kaido.

Yamato ain't > than shit. She's barely stronger than a Tobi Roppo. Kaido knows this, that's why he sent them after her.
How many of the admirals have ever faced Kaido? Did Kaido defeat BM? Luffy is now a top tier. Finally. Let’s not jump to from being somewhat weaker than Kata(before the final battle) in WCI to the strongest character now. Luffy has much more for growth. Even after he wins now. It’s still debatable if he still can achieve the same feat against Kaido who didn’t have to face 10+ opponents prior to being taken down.

Anyways....people are overreacting as usual......:zosleepy:

whenever Luffy does something good.....anti brigade calls it as an asspull and few Luffy fans blow it out of proportion
whenever Luffy gets clapped....anti brigade downplays Luffy like anything.......
I would rather Luffy gets defeated than see asspull writing. :whitepress:

Status
Not open for further replies.