Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
At least there was Zo where he was the main anta and made quite the entrance. But in Wano Jack always played third fiddle and it’s a shame

Jack story with the Mink in Zo was cool and Jack taking in the Mink army was nice. But he lacks on screen real moments in Wano big time : interactions, talking, fighting etc.
Yeah but that all falls flat on its face. It'd of been smarter—albeit with hindsight telling us now—if it was just Queen who attacked Zou considering the plague is his gimmick. And it builds Queen up more as a villain instead.

Jack just became a superfluous character. He serves zero role or function in the story.

I heard this coc thing too much time. You got a new disciple @Echizen_Jo_Ndule ? :milaugh:
Yoy mad that Yamato still on the roof ?
That she has adcoc which zoro doesn't have?

"Zoro > Yamato " yet is struggling vs base King while Yamato didn't lose to kaido 1v1

Wait... you will be salty once you see the full summary or more details
There's some parts not posted yet. You guys should stop hating on Yamato

She's above anyone not named Luffy and Yonko in this arc

Last edited by a moderator:
Oda wrote (paraphrasing) Luffy defeating Kaido 1v1 would not satisfy his audience and that he would figure out a way to do so that would satisfy his audience.
Ok? You still aren’t accepting he is getting stronger? And yes oda did say the fans wouldn’t be satisfied if luffy beat him with a powerful punch.

Luffy was able to learn gear 2 movement from watching CP9 do it and master it in few hours or maybe even right away since it took use a while for him to see it .
For haki and CoC this is something he has been learning about for 2 years and get better in battle .
Him getting hit with Kaido club again was the final hint so it really not that different from him learning other stuff .
He learned those prior, in which I wish there was a small panel flashback of Oda showing us how that was done.

This is a completely different scenario, in which I air out my grievances over the infinite powerups luffy has recieved

He learned those prior, in which I wish there was a small panel flashback of Oda showing us how that was done.

This is a completely different scenario, in which I air out my grievances over the infinite powerups luffy has recieved

You keep saying infinite powerups. When they aren’t. You got debunked be quiet now

Jacks role is to tell you just how strong Kaido and the scabbards are lol.

Half the scabbards scale to a guy with a billion berry bounty whether people want to admit it or not.

Then kaido low diff'd those guys

Portrayal wise Queen and King are indeed stronger than Jack and it won’t be extreme diff at all.

Jack is not THAT pathetic, and Dukes are really strong in Sulong form.

What is really pathetic is we have 100+ chapter in Wano and Oda can’t give a calamity his own chapter fighting.
King and Queen can't mid diff Jack
They high diff him 1v1

Sulong duke just upper-mid diffed Jack 1v1

Cus everything is not about rank just cus you a higher position doesn't mean you gotta be defeated before someone weaker than you Katakuri got defeated before smoothie oven and Daifuku lol
well WCI is probably the worst example you could use considering the strawhats didn't even fight together in that arc, You should've used arcs with the battle format like Dressrosa, Enies Lobby, or Alabasta if you wanted to make a point, oh wait.........

I don't know what you're talking about. I did not say anything in Zoro's favor whatsoever. The other dude said Zoro's the only SN who is defeated atop the roof, and I merely showed him Luffy was also beaten atop the roof. You should probably quote a Zoro fanboy or something.

Yup, He's comparable to the old legends now. He'll be strong enough to beat them all by the end of Wano. He may still be weaker than the 11 I've mentioned below even after Wano. I think even Weevil might be above Luffy, but that's just my personal headcanon based on no strong reasons.

In no order:

4 Yonko​
3 Admirals​
The Fleet Admiral​
Dragon​
Mihawk​
Kuzan​

That's 11 people who're definitely above Luffy.
I'm not convinced that Fujitora> current Luffy but it's a fair list

I am enjoy the attention my post is getting via replies to those who are in the open discussion thank for you engaging I will keep engaging because. Peps that want to troll I have no idea why you are commenting as I will ignore you as I keep living rent free in your head.

Why is Luffy getting multiple power ups in a 30 min time span along with his healing via eating food good writing?

PS I think the magic healing shot Zoro got is not good writing either as that is a terrible plot pull
Post automatically merged:

He's getting that now with King lol
referring to pre ch 1000

Status
Not open for further replies.