Status
Not open for further replies.
What is bolded is headcanon. He withstood both of their onslaughts against him for days. He only cheated when he used gas weapons to allow him to win. He only lost on the rooftop when he was double -teamed.

Him losing here is due to Inu's sulong, yet there is nothing indicative of that Sulong being stronger than Queen or King.

...why would Jack be scared of them if they are older lol? Jack is scared of Who's Who and Sasaki too? They are older than Jack.
Lol talks as if Inu was healthy
I forgot that Jack even had help vs Inu ...yes
It was Jack + giftees vs Inu and he still couldn't dominate

Prove to me King/Queen can beat dukes 1v1
I have proof that Sulong Duke can low/mid diff

Yeah
Jack is also considerably weaker than Sukong dukes

So your point you made can be made for dukes too
Btw Jack is scared of them coz they are older nlt because they are stronger to low/mid diff him 1v1
I don't think respect for elders matters in this dysfunctional crew. 22 years old Ulti is insolent towards Kaido himself, Tobi Roppo in general have no respect for King, Queen is 10 years older than King but gets no respect from him. It's all about strength in this crew, they're too crazy to value anything else.

What is bolded is headcanon. He withstood both of their onslaughts against him for days. He only cheated when he used gas weapons to allow him to win. He only lost on the rooftop when he was double -teamed.

Him losing here is due to Inu's sulong, yet there is nothing indicative of that Sulong being stronger than Queen or King.

...why would Jack be scared of them if they are older lol? Jack is scared of Who's Who and Sasaki too? They are older than Jack.
Noodle and his low iq takes

Can we erase spoilers from our minds ?
I was waiting for Luffy splitting the sky against a Younko since BM and Kaido did but I tought it will be against BB

Lol talks as if Inu was healthy
I forgot that Jack even had help vs Inu ...yes
It was Jack + giftees vs Inu and he still couldn't dominate

Prove to me King/Queen can beat dukes 1v1
I have proof that Sulong Duke can low/mid diff
Inu has Sulong. Jack does not have a similar powerup at all. That is the difference. Hybrid doesn't make you x times stronger. Sulong does.

And like I already said, Inu is stronger than Jack. That does not mean Inu is stronger than Queen or King. Your headcanon is pulled from this idea that King, Queen and Jack are all "similar" in power. Jack is clearly not in the same tier, otherwise Oda wouldn't have disposed of him multiple times already.

Inu has Sulong. Jack does not have a similar powerup at all. That is the difference. Hybrid doesn't make you x times stronger. Sulong does.

And like I already said, Inu is stronger than Jack. That does not mean Inu is stronger than Queen or King. Your headcanon is pulled from this idea that King, Queen and Jack are all "similar" in power. Jack is clearly not in the same tier, otherwise Oda wouldn't have disposed of him multiple times already.
Dude... You're literally blaming him for the same shit you're doing yourself.

Oh, My bad! I thought you were talking about Inu and Neku.
I am talking about them. Kaido beat the shit out of the Scabbard with his club. That's >>> any damage Jack took.

Status
Not open for further replies.