Status
Not open for further replies.
Inu has Sulong. Jack does not have a similar powerup at all. That is the difference. Hybrid doesn't make you x times stronger. Sulong does.

And like I already said, Inu is stronger than Jack. That does not mean Inu is stronger than Queen or King. Your headcanon is pulled from this idea that King, Queen and Jack are all "similar" in power. Jack is clearly not in the same tier, otherwise Oda wouldn't have disposed of him multiple times already.
hybrid is a PU which makes Jack twice stronger

Base inu vs Base Jack was stalemate for 5 days
Base inu vs Zoan Jack + gifters on 2nd floor = Jack didn't dominate
Sulong Inu vs Hybrid Jack = Inu wasted him upper-low diff

What the hell you talking about?
Oda made both fight ag their best, Jack still was not an equal threat or even near

Hybrid Queen can't even dominate or beat base Sanji but go on that they can beat sulong dukes 1v1

Dude... You're literally blaming him for the same shit you're doing yourself.

I am talking about them. Kaido beat the shit out of the Scabbard with his club. That's >>> any damage Jack took.
No...I'm not. We already have proof he's not. He's literally scared of both of them in 926. Stop with the Kata wank guys. It's a piss argument

No...I'm not. We already have proof he's not. He's literally scared of both of them in 926. Stop with the Kata wank guys. It's a piss argument
He's literally a fucking Calamity. There are only 3 of them. Being weaker doesn't mean you're on a different tier. They're all 1 bill or above, and Jack is just 28. You normalize for his age and he's easily > 1.2 billion.

Him comparing a Calamity to another Calamity is much more based in reality, than any bullshit comparisons you're concocting.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
I am talking about them. Kaido beat the shit out of the Scabbard with his club. That's >>> any damage Jack took.
Oh, then my point stands. It all comes down to how hard Kaido tried against the Scabbards. If Kaido used just random fodder attacks to take out the Scabbards then it's possible the Sulongs beat up Jack worse.

Oh, then my point stands. It all comes down to how hard Kaido tried against the Scabbards. If Kaido used just random fodder attacks to take out the Scabbards then it's possible the Sulongs beat up Jack worse.
No. No it doesn't. Kaido smacking his club on your head is worth more than random fucking Sulong Minks attacking you.

A casual swing to the head took out Oden himself.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
I'm talking about Inu vs Jack 1v1 not the rooftop battle!
Inu beat Jack mid diff despite Jack having help from Gifters at one point and him using hybrid yet sulong Inu wasted him
Haha sorry im fucking slow it’s still too early

Yeah both got hurt and both seem somewhat in the same condition prior to the fight

Let’s see how the fight will go on panel etc and how Sulong Inu destroyed him. Don’t forget that Inu used Sulong two times : once then the cloud covered the moon than again to finish him.

Which means the first time Jack wasn’t insta destroyed by Sulong Inu

I am enjoy the attention my post is getting via replies to those who are in the open discussion thank for you engaging I will keep engaging because. Peps that want to troll I have no idea why you are commenting as I will ignore you as I keep living rent free in your head.

Why is Luffy getting multiple power ups in a 30 min time span along with his healing via eating food good writing?

PS I think the magic healing shot Zoro got is not good writing either as that is a terrible plot pull
Post automatically merged:

referring to pre ch 1000
Btw Luffy just getting healed by minor methods is a clear indication to me that he didnt even get seriously damaged from Kaidou in the first place, having AdvCoC and int.AdvCoA also helps defensively.

Luffy won’t beat kaido that easily just becase of this opening to the fight, you guys are overreacting. It’s easy to assume that this will be his hardest fight yet, might be akin to lucci fight.
Depend of Awakening if Kaido still have an awakening form. Luffy can beat this hybrid form if awakening form doesn't exist it will be a close fight.

This clash just means that Luffy is in Younko range of power as it's a feat reserved for Younko till now.

No excuses :

Both Jack & Inu were weakened
Both fought at their best : hybrid and Sulong
Jack even had help at one point
All Jack can do is hope for the moon to be blocked

This is just like how doffy fanboys cry "Ganma knife" nonsense as if Doffy's AP and skills were weakened
Both luffy and doffy were weakened
Both fought at their best : G4 and awakening
G4 still looked totally superior, all doffy could do is stall a bit

Oda basically showing you that No YC and Warlord can match or beat pre fs G4 /Sulong dukes except Katakuri, Benn, Weevil and Posthawk

Cracker and Marco can stalemate Boundman & Sulong dukes or outlast them 1v1 as we saw Cracker not lose to Boundman and Marco has a stalling df but overall not stronger

hybrid is a PU which makes Jack twice stronger
Made up

Base inu vs Base Jack was stalemate for 5 days
Wrong, their armies stalemated for 5 days. Double wrong, Neko took half the time fighting Jack as well.

Base inu vs Zoan Jack + gifters on 2nd floor = Jack didn't dominate
Sulong Inu vs Hybrid Jack = Inu wasted him upper-low diff
He did dominate. Read the dialogue before Inu throws him through the wall. He literally says he "has nowhere left to run". This was AFTER his subordinates turned on him.

What the hell you talking about?
Oda made both fight ag their best, Jack still was not an equal threat or even near
No. Inu has Sulong. Jack does not have a commsurate power up that makes him fight like he's on crack.

Hybrid Queen can't even dominate or beat base Sanji but go on that they can beat sulong dukes 1v1
Sanji is stronger than the dukes lol:kayneshrug:

Stop with this base Sanji shit. Sanji has always been Sanji up until the point in Wano where he decided to use his Germa suit. It's not a "measure" of weakness for him not to use it. Get over that shit.

I'm not responding again

Jack’s pathetic performance inadvertently downplays Zoro and Sanji’s victories since King and Queen can’t be too far off from Jack
I've been saying this several times, but King won't push Zoro past mid-diff. :steef:

And the only reason Queen might push Cook past mid-diff is because Cook has been ragdolled by King twice and Black Maria before, so Queen lucked out in that regard. :milaugh:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.