Status
Not open for further replies.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Blackbeard was a far better option than against Kaido.
Oda has no other way to hype Luffy up other than through empty hype so he seems to be using all he can...
It will only backfire and hurt him...
Lool You have been in tears for the last 8 pages. Give it up my boy, it is a warp.
You played yourself with your "Pica/Cracker/King > Luffy" crap and Oda smacked you with the fattest L:milaugh:

It's what you think.
Personally I never liked bleach.
I dropped the show really early
Dropped the show REALLY EARLY and you dare to speak about it!? Lol

please, anyone who wants to trash a show… at least watch it completely so that you speak with full knowledge hhhhhh

This is like me dropping one piece during Buggy arc or in Captain Kuro arc (which many did) and say it’s shitty… I dropped it early lol

I agree luffy is kinda yonkou level which is now top tier there is no if or but here. But he still is below Kaido until he really gets a win through 1v1.
Of course Luffy will be below Kaido
There is no point making Luffy stronger than all character in One Piece when Oda didnt finished all arc yet, especially if he need to face Black Bear.
I wanna see how the fight is a clash where he split the sky doesnt mean be stronger than other character...

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Sky split certifies that Luffy has become/will leave Wano as a Yonko, it was far too important to pass up against Kaido.
Crazier things will happen against Teach, but this is old stuff.
It implies that he stands on equal ground while he doesnt...
Oda is literally shitting on that portrayal by using it when Luffy is fighting a guy who already fought 15 people and right now is fighting Luffy plus other two with him. He can split skies all he wants, the setup makes him look bad.
He never stood a chance vs Kaido, vs Blackbeard he will have better chances and sky split would have been more fitting there but oh well.

Dropped the show REALLY EARLY and you dare to speak about it!? Lol

please, anyone who wants to trash a show… at least watch it completely so that you speak with full knowledge hhhhhh

This is like me dropping one piece during Buggy arc or in Captain Kuro arc (which many did) and say it’s shitty… I dropped it early lol
I didn't criticize it.
I know I'm not suited to talk about eat.
One piece was gold at Buggy arc

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Lool You have been in tears for the last 8 pages. Give it up my boy, it is a warp.
You played yourself with your "Pica/Cracker/King > Luffy" crap and Oda smacked you with the fattest L:milaugh:
Pica/Cracker/King as still >Luffy. Sky splitting isnt helping him whatsoever against those 3. :cheers:

It implies that he stands on equal ground while he doesnt...
Oda is literally shitting on that portrayal by using it when Luffy is fighting a guy who already fought 15 people and right now is fighting.
You are absolutely correct but Oda cares more about Luffy's portrayal that he will bypass all that just to make him look great.

I told you all hhhhhh
But his excuse might be that dragon teeth is harder than any steel or something of the sort
The golden part here is not that Momo hurt Kaido, at this point anything and everything can, but the fact that Momo managed to dodge Kaido's attack. Even if let's say Luffy saw the future and warned Momo about the incoming attack, but the fact that Momo had the speed and the reaction to avoid an Emperor attack is nuts, it's just nuts.

Status
Not open for further replies.