Status
Not open for further replies.
Neko and Inu can defeat Jack only with specific circumstances one or two nights per month

Jack is overall still > them

and Jack is still stronger than all the other scabbards. Only Denjiro is a threat
I would say ashura doji too, he was making Jack Like a clown in okobore town.

I see Denjiro as the strongest and ashura as Second.

He's got a hammer.... big ass hammer actually... biggest hammer we've seen LOL

and he's buffed as fuck and tall as fuck.... you are not seeing him in comparison to other characters....

If that's skinny and not buffed... I think you need glasses LOL

this is the hammer

as for being blonde... who cares... sometimes it's good to change some aspects of the design....
imo he looks too pretty

imo he looks too pretty
and?
He should look ugly then????
or
what?

Last time I recall... the guy who did Thor in hollywood was actually voted as the "most handsome" in one of the latest years LOL

they basically picked a model for that role hahahahaha...

Also, no matter what history is saying... we don't actually fully know if the books described him VERY WELL.... let alone those legends have many different depictions... and Thor is not even a real person... he's a god... Norse god... a myth....with various types of depictions....
Post automatically merged:

I guess it's just personnal preferences
that's okay... but you still think he is skinny and small?
The dude is about to enter the realm of Yujiro Hanma for god's sake with his muscles LOL

and?
He should look ugly then????
or
what?

Last time I recall... the guy who did Thor in hollywood was actually voted as the "most handsome" in one of the latest years LOL

they basically picked a model for that role hahahahaha...

Also, no matter what history is saying... we don't actually fully know if the books described him VERY WELL.... let alone those legends have many different depictions... and Thor is not even a real person... he's a god... Norse god... a myth....with various types of depictions....

This Thor is the best. Not overly fat, not overly slim, just perfect and badass

Hahahaha Luffy underminers deserve this chapter. Youre obviously dumb enough to think he cant beat Doffy, Cracker and Katakuri alone.
Remember what Oda said? Luffy worries him the most because he beats anyone fast until he gets him stranded.

Thats what you get for thinking he is too early to fight an Emperor.
He didnt get a power up. He got stronger. And haki blooms in the most sever fight.

Zoro fans are salty his strongest attack cant do shit. 😂

I love How some people here think that:

Pain=damage. Not even in real life that in a lots of time aplly.

RAIZO made kaido scream, but what damage he gave him? NONE.

Imagine thinking that step on a lego cause besides pain actually damage to your body. Lol.

Momo as a big ass Dragon, surely have a strong bite now, but real damage or threat for kaido Well being? NOTHING.

Fact: Enma is the main thing that enabled Zoro to cut Kaido in the first place?
you say "no"? then tell why Zoro was able to inflict only one wound instead of three? He was using 3 swords after all.

Why does Kaku only have single wound here despite Zoro Asura using all 3 of his sword or to be more accurate 9 swords, was this because of Enma as well. There should be a limit how much you guys cling to Enma for excuses it's getting embarrassing

Status
Not open for further replies.