Status
Not open for further replies.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Dont confuse crying with facts. :goyea:
Zoro always takes on people which Luffy cant - Pica is one of them.
Luffy never defeated Cracker, Cracker defeated himself, Luffy literally did nothing. He couldnt land a single hit on him.
King is facing someone who faced Kaido and Big Mom together in an island buster. King faces the king of feats.
Thanks for hyping King up despite it not being your intention.

Cant wait for it, brings us one step closer to ZKK. :myman:

The thirst is real, people are jumping onto everything literally unable to learn from mistakes from 10 chapters ago. :cantseeme:

It is ok, the time will tell who takes Ls. :feelsokeman:
Let's see if you can escape an L after Luffy gasses out 20 mins later.
Utter nonsense from a typical Luffy downplayer:pepeke:
All that paragraph still doesn't change the fact that you have been crying non stop for like 20 pages since you woke up in shambles about Luffy's sky splitting feat:pepecafe:
All those long nights writing those threads downplaying Luffy only for Oda to shatter those delusions in one feel swoop:feelscryingman:

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Utter nonsense from a typical Luffy downplayer:pepeke:
All that paragraph still doesn't change the fact that you have been crying non stop for like 20 pages since you woke up in shambles about Luffy's sky splitting feat:pepecafe:
All those long nights writing those threads downplaying Luffy only for Oda to shatter those delusions in one feel swoop:feelscryingman:
Luffy downplayer?
Just because I power scale him better than his own fans, doesnt make me into a downplayer. :goyea:
Sky splitting literally changed nothing, except getting you hyped up over nothing. For the 5th time? :yasu:

that's okay... but you still think he is skinny and small?
The dude is about to enter the realm of Yujiro Hanma for god's sake with his muscles LOL
I didn't say small but even with those muscle I think he's skinny
IMO he needs some fat
Thor is more a Biscuit Olivia for me or Kaoru Hanayama

Also he needs an armor
Those clothes are fine for Greek tales

Thor from Sandman is the most accurate version I ever seen

LOL
Who decides what's accurate and what's not....Thor is not even a real person LMAO

and the only way you get the real depiction... is for the creator of that character... the original guy who created this myth in norse mythology LONG LONG LONG AGO... describes him in detail... and I'm not so sure that this book is the one used by different authors today

Thor was basically worshipped by the norse LONG ASS AGO... only by those people, you get the real depiction and how they view him....

Status
Not open for further replies.