Status
Not open for further replies.
You can’t compare any character to Luffy. He got the most ridiculous power ups.
Zoro got Enma and trained with , Sanji got the RS, Luffy learned Ryou. Now Luffy got adv CoC during his fight, okay that’s alright but now magically he can split the fucking sky... feats only Yonko‘s showed. 10 minutes ago he was a beginner regarding adv CoC.
Zoro at least trained and it’s his own skill and mastery.
Sorry but Luffy didn't get adCoC. He is applying CoC instead of CoA. So technically he was not a beginner. He trained with his own 'skill' and 'mastery'. But you guys bitch just for the sake of it.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Non stop crying:josad:
Zoro told you Pica has no chance against Luffy but I am guessing you know better:milaugh:
Luffy defeated Cracker using fruit juice and his belly button:milaugh:
King can barely beat Zoro let alone someone who can split the sky like his boss:steef:
Dont confuse crying with facts. :goyea:
Zoro always takes on people which Luffy cant - Pica is one of them.
Luffy never defeated Cracker, Cracker defeated himself, Luffy literally did nothing. He couldnt land a single hit on him.
King is facing someone who faced Kaido and Big Mom together in an island buster. King faces the king of feats.
Thanks for hyping King up despite it not being your intention.
You won't be disappointed. There's a refund on it.
Cant wait for it, brings us one step closer to ZKK. :myman:

I don't get this Luffypiece thing. Isn't Luffy currently clashing against just Dragon Kaido or something? And even if that wasn't the case what would the evidence of Luffy being Kaido level or something be I wonder.
The thirst is real, people are jumping onto everything literally unable to learn from mistakes from 10 chapters ago. :cantseeme:

Man you lose so much that you think it's win
I can stop to laugh you are the meaning of taking L's
It is ok, the time will tell who takes Ls. :feelsokeman:
Let's see if you can escape an L after Luffy gasses out 20 mins later.

We have been saying this whole time.
But people were like, wait,
Why you hating on Tama
Why you hating Yamato
Why you hating scabbards
Why you hating carrot
Why you hating Oda's genius setups :lulz:
Like, Jack's been around for a solid 200+ chapters and Oda decides he's going to let a tertiary character beat him. And worse yet, the combined battle will maybe have 20 panels in it. This really bites.
Oda is trash...
Good that I'm dropping this series after Wano ends. I will be finally free from this piece of shit writing.

Fun fact : Luffy did the Roger Vs Whitbeard clash and than EVOLVED to heaven splitting

Yonko Clash > PK Clash
From what I recall
Yonko clash usually had the sky being split in half.... but it is still clouded...

While Roger vs WB made that cloud completely clear out and make the sky visible.... so with that being said.... this chapter their clash made the sky clear out because Minks were able to see the moon again...

Dont confuse crying with facts. :goyea:
Zoro always takes on people which Luffy cant - Pica is one of them.
Luffy never defeated Cracker, Cracker defeated himself, Luffy literally did nothing. He couldnt land a single hit on him.
King is facing someone who faced Kaido and Big Mom together in an island buster. King faces the king of feats.
Thanks for hyping King up despite it not being your intention.

Cant wait for it, brings us one step closer to ZKK. :myman:

The thirst is real, people are jumping onto everything literally unable to learn from mistakes from 10 chapters ago. :cantseeme:

“ Luffy never defeated Cracker, Cracker defeated himself, Luffy literally did nothing. He couldnt land a single hit on him.”

Are you fucking stupid? Did you read that fight with your eyes closed? Lmaoo

And Zoro takes on the 2nd strongest enemy? And is the 2nd strongest after his captain (Vivre card).

Luffy didn’t fight pica cuz he was fighting the MAIN villain….?

S

SwordMaster

I like this chapter because jack and peros down oda probably defeat all side characters untill 1028 then zoro sanji vs king queen fight will start.

You can't accept to take L's man
You are too much in denial
You are so much in denial that you think King can beat Luffy

Nik : Luffy isn't TopTier
Oda: Let me bully this guy "Chapter 1026" Luffy splits sky with an other Younko. A feat of Younko level character

Nik: Luffy can't beat Pica

I'm pretty sure oda underestimated the length of this arc and now wants to wrap up the side character fights as quickly as possible. I think its perfectly fine since you still have the luffy, sanji and zoro fight and the rest of the plot with the straw hats. Not to mention the kaido and yamato flashback. We've already seen Jack and Perospero fight a lot in the context of this arc so i dont see why bashing oda and calling him trash is justified. People fuck up, it happens

I signed up for manga discussion but this place makes orojackson from the past look like a good forum in comparision. Zoro is not in this chapter. At this point I am convinced, some really deranged lunatics are masturbating to ZKK every day and keep bringing him up in irrelevant discussions.
I suspect its mostly some 12 year olds who started reading the manga last year, or some bleach tourists.
I dont know any old school one piece fans acting like this.
You people make the shipper war crazies from whole cake island arc sound normal.

Status
Not open for further replies.