Status
Not open for further replies.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Yes, because sky splitting isnt breaking mountains, biscuits or helping at all vs killing machines like King. :cheers:
Non stop crying:josad:
Zoro told you Pica has no chance against Luffy but I am guessing you know better:milaugh:
Luffy defeated Cracker using fruit juice and his belly button:milaugh:
King can barely beat Zoro let alone someone who can split the sky like his boss:steef:

For everyone saying that this is fairy tail like power scaling...are you implying the Kaido who fought God knows how many person till now and still going strong‚ is being treated the same as Acnologia and Zeref whom one of them got even less chapters than Hades had

Hey let’s give Hyo a chapter and Tama 10 chapters... btw who’s Jack again?
Literally!

Let's create this character smile user who has a chicken coming out of his ass... and fill some panels with him... and a guy with gorilla arm... and other hundreds mediocre characters... only for jack to never get proper screentime LOL

I honestly don't know how can people defend this!

In fact, how the FUCK did Raizo vs Fukurokujo get more screentime and highlight than Inu vs Jack/Neku vs Perospero

Just explain.... how can anyone justify that!?

Literally!

Let's create this character smile user who has a chicken coming out of his ass... and fill some panels with him... and a guy with gorilla arm... and other hundreds mediocre characters... only for jack to never get proper screentime LOL

In fact, how the FUCK did Raizo vs Fukurokujo get more screentime and highlight than Inu vs Jack/Neku vs Perospero

There’s nothing to justify that
:josad:

Literally!

Fact!!

You are simply clueless... I dont know how many more Ls Oda needs to hand to Luffy for you to get it.
The guy who is getting clapped after 20-30 mins of the fight, 4 times in a row by the same guy isnt gonna dominate anyone.
He literally couldnt beat anyone after Don Chinjao without help...
That guy isnt made to dominate anyone, he is made to get helped, just like Mihawk said in Marineford.
Zoro, on the other hand, now that guy is the one who dominates and makes people look bad, even people like Kaido, even when paired with Big Mom into an island buster.
Man you lose so much that you think it's win
I can stop to laugh you are the meaning of taking L's

Status
Not open for further replies.