Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude I never said anything about any poisoned food all I said was that the manga and anime already have already showed the stomach was the reason hence why the zoomed in on his stomach and even made it make a grr noise. If it was because of the wound they wouldve zoomed in on that but they didn’t.

Hiyori grabbing Zoro’s wound and him screaming doesnt mean the wound was the reason he fainted it just shows that Zoro was hurt by the wound. Keep using headcannon as facts, it just proves my point that people like you cant have a discussion based on facts and you guys come up with your own ideas and use them as facts.
If it wasn't because of the wound, Zoro or Hiyori would have said something about it.
Nothing at all said points to a reason like stomach hunger/food poisoned.
Keep coping.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
And Zoro have what it takes to kill Kaido, but he can`t hurt King with his second strongest attack.
Yes, Zoro has what it takes. An Emperor isnt freaking out for no reason and telling the most durable guy in OP to dodge...
King is handling Zoro's hits better than Kaido, dont get false hopes just because King is tanky.

He was wondering if Luffy could reach their potential
You choose the translation who fits to your headcannon depending of the situation
I didnt choose any translation. The point is the same regardless of what translation you use.
What everyone keeps ignoring is that those 5 legends are sharp weapon users while Luffy isnt.

Yes, Zoro has what it takes. An Emperor isnt freaking out for no reason and telling the most durable guy in OP to dodge...
King is handling Zoro's hits better than Kaido, dont get false hopes just because King is tanky.

I didnt choose any translation. The point is the same regardless of what translation you use.
What everyone keeps ignoring is that those 5 legends are sharp weapon users while Luffy isnt.
Luffy is goated he didn't choose the easy way
Like trash sharp weapons users
He nonetheless will dominate them all

ZKK is all that matters in Wano because nothing that Luffy does ends up sticking... Sky splitting literally does nothing...
Nothing but empty hype but when you are Luffy fan, you will take anything after Kaido has clapped your boy 4 times already...
The reason why people talk only about ZKK is completely justified, subconsciously everyone is aware that it is the only solution. :feelsokeman:
ZKK is a Religion at this Point :cheers::myman:

Do not randomly just judge the series by using other haters lines LOL
Those same people who hate on cool ass design are hating on Oda when he created Boundman and Luffy looked fat... SAME PEOPLE...they are the ones who also hated on Jack hybrid form...they are SAME PEOPLE...

Since when creating badass design is a bad thing is BEYOND ME..... Bleach is the one anime series among the good old big three (One Piece, Naruto, Bleach) that takes extra level when it comes to topics that are deep like "life or death, psychology of character, inner feelings...etc" which other shonen series usually has it VERY OBVIOUS and VERY FLAT... where it is STRAIGHT TO YOUR FACE... because they think the audience is not smart enough to figure it out themselves....
No i meant it. I've read Bleach and i liked it just until the Soul Society where Aizen reveals himself as the baddie. But from there, sorry imo it went downhill since the pacing suddenly slowed down and the panelings become much lazier than before, since at Hollows arc, i really was excited to guess Ichigo's mother's fate because of the Hollow that disguised as the mom, etc.

But when Aizen begans to transform so many times only for Mugetsu to defeat him so effortlessly, i saw lazy paneling, sorry. I guess our opinion about this is so different

worstgen members really convinced me reddit users are trash and toxic only for me to come here and see even more toxicity and trash talk about Oda
Long Long Long ago... I was in a part of facebook group... called "The will of Dees. nuts" or something like that.... their members included many of the current youtubers....
anyways... in that group... I HATED whenever they tried to trash another One Piece community.... because Orojackson was active during that time.... and I hated when someone was slandering other community saying stuff like "they don't understand One Piece" or they are toxic because blah blah blah...

Similar thing surely is happening between Reddit and this forum... not sure why they even need to trash talk each other....

The power of destiny and plot is with Luffy. He became Yonko lvl because he ate some food.
Oda is his nakama
Well... to be fair... still more logical for Luffy to defeat Kaido... than have Zoro beats King and THEN Kills Kaido too... while his body is a timebomb... it can break any second... and will have 60 broken bones instead of 30..... as his damage will double...

Status
Not open for further replies.