Status
Not open for further replies.
Because 10 years ago One PIece would shit on any of these freaking trash fuckers without breaking a sweat.
Don't talk like One Piece wasn't superior to these fuckers a decade ago.
How? Superior?
By milking the shit out of pacing!?

Only recently One Piece started to follow the same progression pace as other series… because of the whole “One Piece will finish in 5 years” and Wano being major arc leading to the end…

once Oda started to wrap his story and make his pace faster to actually aim to reach the end instead of pointless arcs… now we get to see the real way he deals with this…

let me see Oda knows how to wrap his story if the magazine FORCED him to finish the story within 1 manga volume like they did with Bleach…

let me see how genius he can pull it off without seriously losing his mind

Dude. Stop. You are one of those Luffy fans who blows things out of proportion and exaggerate as fuck. Ridiculous.
He is not a Luffy fan. He is the prime example of a Doflamingotard who mainly uses Luffy for his retarded agendas.
Like, there was no fucking point responding to my post as well as I hold the stance that Post Wano Luffy will be top tier (mid top tier) anyway. It was about the people not even willing to put him at low top tier, hence even a slight bit comparable to actual top tiers.

Luffy is about to defeat Kaido with help despite his sky splitting feat you fucking autistic fuck. Ever thought another emperor needing help from several powerful characters to beat the other one? No? It's because you're a monkey.

My IQ is low, yours is negative.
You. Are. A. Retard.

Kaido is the strongest 1 v. 1. By DEFINITION, you need help to beat him.

So its ok when other manga characters get random asspulls to get stronger like friendship boost, anger boost, whatever boost.
But if the main character of One Piece gets stronger by fighting his ass of in the New World its bullshit ???????

Man the Luffy hate is real.
:lawsigh:

Not even Tama fainted because of "poisonous" food/water lmfao.
That's why Zoro screamed like a chick when Hiyori touched his wound and that's why Zoro complained about being hurt and his own lack of skill.

Keep coping.
Dude I never said anything about any poisoned food all I said was that the manga and anime already have already showed the stomach was the reason hence why the zoomed in on his stomach and even made it make a grr noise. If it was because of the wound they wouldve zoomed in on that but they didn’t.

Hiyori grabbing Zoro’s wound and him screaming doesnt mean the wound was the reason he fainted it just shows that Zoro was hurt by the wound. Keep using headcannon as facts, it just proves my point that people like you cant have a discussion based on facts and you guys come up with your own ideas and use them as facts.

How? Superior?
By milking the shit out of pacing!?

Only recently One Piece started to follow the same progression pace as other series… because of the whole “One Piece will finish in 5 years” and Wano being major arc leading to the end…

once Oda started to wrap his story and make his pace faster to actually aim to reach the end instead of pointless arcs… now we get to see the real way he deals with this…

let me see Oda knows how to wrap his story if the magazine FORCED him to finish the story within 1 manga volume like they did with Bleach…

let me see how genius he can pull it off without seriously losing his mind
Wasn't Bleach sales Low so they forced him to end ?

Status
Not open for further replies.