Status
Not open for further replies.
The gypsy king and cornier are not even fat, the rando ruiz cant go full power more than 3 rounds in that form.

Fatfucks dont have stamina to fight 12 rounds, this is why they go full vegan mode at one point in their career.
Also anyone from those 3 dudes totally shitstomps the ``strongest man`` in the world, according to that random Joe I was discusing with.

Yeah cuz that dude is rly morbidly obese, go to sleep you are drunk dude.
Even ruiz shitstomps ``the strongest man`` of yours.
Of course he does because being the strongest man doesn't mean you are the biggest fighting threat. But you clearly way too dense to realize this also nothing suggests Thor is not like them.
Stop embarrassing yourself boy :gokulaugh:

Of course he does because being the strongest man doesn't mean you are the biggest fighting threat. But you clearly way too dense to realize this also nothing suggests Thor is not like them.
Stop embarrassing yourself boy :gokulaugh:
But he isnt the strongest thats the point mrs baboon with 0 iq, Lifting some weights doesnt make him the strongest fish in the pood.
A bigger fish can catch him and shitstomps him, no matter if the fishs name is ruiz or the gypsy king.
Strongest means having the strongest body all around, and the best capabilities, if he gets stomped by mid tier boxers, he inst the strongest thats all. But a random baboon like you wont ever understand.

But he isnt the strongest thats the point mrs baboon with 0 iq, Lifting some weights doesnt make him the strongest fish in the pood.
A bigger fish can catch him and shitstomps him, no matter if the fishs name is ruiz or the gypsy king.
Strongest means having the strongest body all around, and the best capabilities, if he gets stomped by mid tier boxers, he inst the strongest thats all. But a random baboon like you wont ever understand.
It doesn't. That's what you wish and think being the Strongest Man should be which it isn't.
But Kid once you grow up you will realize we don't live in a comic book world where the Strongest Man is literally the biggest all around threat, relax it will come with time.
I am sure soon enough you will stop being that dense.

It doesn't. That's what you wish and think being the Strongest Man should be which it isn't.
But Kid once you grow up you will realize we don't live in a comic book world where the Strongest Man is literally the biggest all around threat, relax it will come with time.
I am sure soon enough you will stop being that dense.
You make no arguments, just random ``But Kid once you grow up you will realize we don't live in a comic book world where the Strongest Man is literally the biggest all around threat, relax it will come with time.``
I dont give a shet about random titles recently made up, strongest always meant, in real life or anything else, the strongest all around threat.
When you talk about the strongest lion you talk about the alpha who beats everything and defends his teritories not about the best weightlifter lion. Thats cap.
The same with the humans, wieght lifting=/strongest, never been, never will be.
Im not dense, in fact I talk for your understanding, but it seems that its hard to go down at 0iq baboon level.

You make no arguments, just random ``But Kid once you grow up you will realize we don't live in a comic book world where the Strongest Man is literally the biggest all around threat, relax it will come with time.``
I dont give a shet about random titles recently made up, strongest always meant, in real life or anything else, the strongest all around threat.
When you talk about the strongest lion you talk about the alpha who beats everything and defends his teritories not about the best weightlifter lion. Thats cap.
The same with the humans, wieght lifting=/strongest, never been, never will be.
Im not dense, in fact I talk for your understanding, but it seems that its hard to go down at 0iq baboon level.
Yeah Kid, it will come with time. You can relax :usoprice:
Try typing World Strongest Man on Google, read some links, see some images, it should help your dense brain.

Status
Not open for further replies.