Status
Not open for further replies.
But it's PRECISELY because a bunch of random ass fuckers get involved in their fights that they end up that bad.
Nami and Usopp? Don't be fooled.
Nami didn't win.
Zeus did.
Nami actually MISSED the attack, and Zeus, on his own, adjusted the trajectory of the attack in order to hit Ulti.
Nami didn't do shit except throw some sparks at Ulti. Big Mom made a hole in her chest with her homies.
"But then the homies did it, not Big Mom". And who creates the homies again? Oh yes. Big Mom.
Don't forget the fake death of Zeus. LMAO.
Usopp is trash. I have 0 hopes for his eventual fights against Van Augr and Yasopp. 0 chance Oda can make an interesting duel against long range fighters. That ship has sailed since Usopp's last display of being an actual decent fighter by completely controlling a fight against Luffy and losing purely because the plot demanded it. It's only downhill from there. The Perona fight is funny but, in the end, is just that. Funny.
His "fight" against Sugar is a joke, and not the funny type, like Perona's.
That's my point, side characters ruined the fight. :josad:
Also the arguments "well their opponents were too strong so it was needed" I sometimes see just don't work with me. Oda is the one who CHOSE to pair Nami against Ulti. If he didn't know how to deliver a satisfying resolution for the character than he should have abstained from continuing this fight after their initial defeat in ch 995 and switch to something else (Assisting someone else or numbers).

Um, yes... that's why I asked. I'm an athletic trainer working on a clinical master's lol.

strength
/streNG(k)TH/

1. the quality or state of being physically strong.
"cycling can help you build up your strength"
Similar:

the capacity of an object or substance to withstand great force or pressure.
"they were taking no chances with the strength of the retaining wall"

The Oxford dictionary is pretty accurate for conversational purposes. It's only when people watch so much anime that they conflate strength with other capabilities.
Ok so whats your point?

Yoy mad that Yamato still on the roof ?
That she has adcoc which zoro doesn't have?

"Zoro > Yamato " yet is struggling vs base King while Yamato didn't lose to kaido 1v1

Wait... you will be salty once you see the full summary or more details
There's some parts not posted yet. You guys should stop hating on Yamato

She's above anyone not named Luffy and Yonko in this arc
She isn't no matter how much you repeat this bs Zoro will always be on another level to her
Why do we lower our standards for her Zoro in his weakest state was able to deal most serious injury Kaido has sustained since Oden.
Yamato should at the very least be able to replicate that possessing mythical zoan df, if you are claiming she is stronger she needs to even surpass that. We know the main reason she survived and was able to hold Kaido off is because she is his daughter remember Kinemon how he ruthlessly Kaido finished him off without hesitation lmao. You won't convince anyone sane Kaido was going all out tying to kill her or she would be getting Kinemon treatment instead of trying to convince her to become Wano guardian in the middle of their fight.

:kayneshrug:
This is why Oda should have brought kata here
He would stop Zoro, sanji and everyone by himself with his awakening while KOing some
Then the war is over straight

Oda had to keep Cracker and Kata away
Imagine Biscuit clones + Kata fighting in this war
Alliance won't have a chance

Goodbye Katakuri

Don't even compare garbage like Katakuri who would get blitzed and one shot like pre Udon Luffy to Zoro ever again

Random titles mean nothing, there are multiple people who has the title of ``world strongest``, but are they tho? Meaningless tiles mean shit. You can accept them no problem, but no one is obligated to accept your bullshit boya lmao.
There are no ``world strongest`` in our world, the rest is just marketing campains, so just stay on that copium and dont claim that you know shit.:cheers:
Got refuted, went defensive with some weird emotes and now is backing up as nothing happened. The usual.
Go buy toys from the other versions of Thor boy and don't claim you know what you are talking about just because you read Baki kid.
Go outside and see how the real world works.

That saying someone is stronger because they can possibly win in a fight doesn't make sense. It's inaccurate to the definition and doesn't even have certainty in outcome.
Its the fighting strength, so how could you say that someone is the strongest man in the world? On what criterias do you judge this?

Got refuted, went defensive with some weird emotes and now is backing up as nothing happened. The usual.
Go buy toys from the other versions of Thor boy and don't claim you know what you are talking about just because you read Baki kid.
Go outside and see how the real world works.
Ok Joe, I will go out and see how the world works. Congrats on not having arguments, and talking shit, you rly changed something today.
:milaugh:Now go to sleep, with your favorite fat thor bodypillow.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Nahh just following ur lead. Didn't u say king fucks luffy up? And luffy is the one who will defeat kaido so by that knowledge king is stronger than his captain. But yall believe zoro is stronger than luffy so i didn't expect any less stupidity from you zoro fucks
King fking Luffy up has nothing to do with King vs Kaido bcs Kaido is a different character with different stats than Luffy.
Even if you believe that silliness that Luffy will defeat Kaido, what does Luffy vs Kaido has to do with Luffy vs King?
I dont believe Zoro is stronger than Luffy, I know that Zoro is stronger than Luffy, dont mistake those two.

Its the fighting strength, so how could you say that someone is the strongest man in the world? On what criterias do you judge this?
I just gave you the definition. Being the strongest means you're stronger. Being able to beat a stronger person means likely having some other quality. Faster, more talented, more ardent, nastier, lucky, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.