Status
Not open for further replies.
Lifting power=/strongest man
Or what do you refer at with `the strongest man` claim.
I believe the bodybuilding and weight lifting world wouldn't agree with such claim.
I don't care what do you think should be the world's strongest man, I am talking about the universally accepted World's Strongest Man and here he is

I suggest you get of out your fucking room before calling these man morbidly obese.

I believe the bodybuilding and weight lifting world wouldn't agree with such claim.
I don't care what do you think should be the world's strongest man, I am talking about the universally accepted World's Strongest Man and here he is

I suggest you get of out your fucking room before calling these man morbidly obese.
``I suggest you get of out your fucking room before calling these man morbidly obese.``-chill out rando Joe:gokulaugh:
Are you his promoter or what?
And yeah this ``strongest man``fiasco is bullshit, lifting strength has nothing to do with who is stronger than who/bar in one aspect lifting power and thats all.
I want to see this fatass vs a world tier heavyweight boxer or an ufc dude 1v1 before claiming that he is the strongest dude in the room:lulz:

Seems like the magical bandages phenomenon in One Piece doesn't work for the "bad guys". Oda keeps doing it to the "good guys" when they're beaten over and over again sucking all the tension of their fights unti they finally one-shots their opponents. It's bullshit.

People say side characters but it's not much better for straw hats either, okay Jinbe and Robin fights weren't bad but others fights were either super rushed (Franky vs Sasaki) or ruined (Big Mom and Tama involvement in Nami and Usopp fight) or didn't get an actual fight at all (Brook), or took a L (Chopper)
Hopefully Zoro and Sanji fights are more than 1 chapter long:josad:

``I suggest you get of out your fucking room before calling these man morbidly obese.``-chill out rando Joe:gokulaugh:
Are you his promoter or what?
And yeah this ``strongest man``fiasco is bullshit, lifting strength has nothing to do with who is stronger than who/bar in one aspect lifting power and thats all.
I want to see this fatass vs a world tier heavyweight boxer or an ufc dude 1v1 before claiming that he is the strongest dude in the room:lulz:
Oh really some random strong guy would lose to a high level fighting athlete? Who would have thought :whitepress:

Status
Not open for further replies.