Status
Not open for further replies.
`` Thank god he doesn't look like a Model from Versace like the one from Record of Ragnarok or Marvel lol``-99% of the versions of thor from comics are exactly ``models``with a lot of muscles.
Also morbidly obese versions of Thor how you idolize arent nothing to be proud about yoo. This is why you wont see figurines like this with thor, that shit aint selling, and whatever does it goes bankrupt in no time.:lulz:
That Thor doesn't look morbidly obese at all unless you think the strongest man in the world (real life) looks obese as well.
And of course most comics will make him look like a model they need to milk money from teens with endless merchandising of it and it clearly works lol
Thank god the Santa Monica Studio went another route and gave us a different adaptation of the Norse god.

Did some of you really think Oda would give a full chapter of battle to a Non Strawhat fight? Did you skip over the Kanjuro fights? Did y'all forget the very built up Smoker Vs Vergo as well? Maybe Law Vs Doflamingo R1/R2 slipped your mind? Or even Luffy Vs Bellamy for a straw hat example. Tamago Vs Pedro?
Oda shouldn't have set-up Wano for so long and involved so many different characters.
The problem is that the pay-off is extremely weak for all this build-up. Of course we aren't going to be happy with seeing how Kaido's third best fighter is treated

That Thor doesn't look morbidly obese at all unless you think the strongest man in the world (real life) looks obese as well.
And of course most comics will make him look like a model they need to milk money from teens with endless merchandising of it and it clearly works lol
Thank god the Santa Monica Studio went another route and gave us a different adaptation of the Norse god.
Lifting power=/strongest man
Or what do you refer at with `the strongest man` claim.

Then Carrot and Wanda vs Peros fight should have went through instead of having the weather interfere. Nekomamushi literally met Perospero for the first time 3 chapters ago. I don't know, I already didn't like revenge plotline because Pedro kinda bombed himself but it managed to feel even more empty:kayneshrug:
That's what happens when Oda keep giving major focus to irrelevant characters since the beginnin g of the arc. On the other hand, irrelevant of the way some fans feel about Carrot, she should have got a winning moment over Perospero, not necesarily beat him as that's bullshit too but at least being a big factor in his defeat.

well anyway that is part of Kaido's power that Luffy cannot do anything about. he could only destroy Onigahsima but many will die if if he destroys it too.
So it doesn't affect the Momotaro theory
I didn't say it would but I expected Momo to leave the roof soon as he has no place there which he is doing. And again the Momotaro theory is just Oda's adaptation of it, soon Yamato will be leaving the roof as well and Luffy will go on his final battle with Kaido.

So the only reason Perospero pulled up to Onigashima was to finish the Pedro storyline, huh?

Man this was handled badly by Oda ngl. I mean Pero originally went to Onigashima with two goals: 1. Talk Big Mom out of the alliance with Kaido, 2. Kill Marco for pushing them off the waterfall.

Then when he finally arrives the first thing he does is suggest an alliance with Marco to his mom wth???? That alone made no sense and from there on out he's really just jumping from place to place with no real purpose (except the off-panelled Carrot/Wanda fight I guess) before he finally gets taken out dozens of chapters later.... It feels as if Oda had no idea what to do with him until the confrontation with the Dukes so the Pedro plot can finally come to a close.

Thing is I don't understand why he waited so long for Perospero to be defeated. His presence added basically nothing to the arc other than it giving us yet another antagonist that needs to be taken out. Same thing can be said about Jack... we're basically getting the same fight that happened like twenty chapters ago, only this time it isn't off-panelled and Jack is down for the count. I guess Oda just needed to stall Inu and Neko or something and that's why he had Jack come back.:luuh:

That's what happens when Oda keep giving major focus to irrelevant characters since the beginnin g of the arc. On the other hand, irrelevant of the way some fans feel about Carrot, she should have got a winning moment over Perospero, not necesarily beat him as that's bullshit too but at least being a big factor in his defeat.
Oda's wanking the dukes way too much at the expense of other characters, they already had their W by stomping Jack on the rooftop. and now they each got another one by stomping high vet level and YC3 level opponents. Even among scabbards their portrayal is odd :tchpepe:

Oda stays delivering the mid.

As expected, Momo made a mark on Kaido. And also as expected, Inu and Neko bulldozed Jack and Perospero.

The latter is a particularly unique Oda problem. You just don't see other mangaka go out of their way to spend so unbelievably long building up to something, only to then blitz through the resolution at hyper speed in like half a chapter. Wano's set up:payoff ratio would struggle to be anymore pathetic if it tried.

Status
Not open for further replies.