[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 13 - Harry Potter

Are you satisfied with Rhea's performance as Host?

• Yes, but only 50%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you think Sera might be town then Ryu defending him could be TMI
Sera told us Rej had Avara Kedarva on D3. Which is a super kill. When people said it was a waste to use an ability invest on Rej he said it wasn’t. Then he apparently super kills Ratchet even tho he says he isn’t a vig and says he got the kill from an ability.

Pretty sure he stole Rej’s super kill.

Sera told us Rej had Avara Kedarva on D3. Which is a super kill. When people said it was a waste to use an ability invest on Rej he said it wasn’t. Then he apparently super kills Ratchet even tho he says he isn’t a vig and says he got the kill from an ability.

Either indi fetcher or Bella ! That's the conclusion I've reached to.

Who do u think is Bella among Fuji , Ryu , Sallu and ML then

I’m trying but the Bellatrix stuff doesn’t add up so well if it’s a one shot + the Rej ability stuff.
That's depends on how much you trust his claim.

You know Rej lied about being BD , to throw shade on Sera of all people.

And we got to know his ability related to Bella.

Who was akshay got more votes beside Rej , expect D1

Anyways...I'm going offline ! I might check stuff before going to bed.

U guys are free to brainstorm...Tag me when u reach to any conclusion.

I've post with all available claim , u can use it for reference

@Ryu Kishi why the vouch exactly for sera?
I rb sera n1 he said his action failed so he could not be involved it the killings. Also you only get notifications of action fails if you invest or try to kill and since no one cc him for vig claim I'm going to take it as true. Then you got rej( who is confirmed scum) trying to frame sera, unless you think it's a bus which I think is unlikely, then with everything added up it can only lead to one conclusion and that is sera is town.

That's correct.
Either indi fetcher or Bella ! That's the conclusion I've reached to.

Who do u think is Bella among Fuji , Ryu , Sallu and ML then
I'm McGonagall. I got the ability through a transfiguration ability.

That's depends on how much you trust his claim.

You know Rej lied about being BD , to throw shade on Sera of all people.

And we got to know his ability related to Bella.

Who was akshay got more votes beside Rej , expect D1
The ability stuff would have needed a lot of planning in advance. It’s not impossible but when you put it all together I’m not sure.

Dyna hard bussing a teammate D1 just to get 1 mislynch is a bad trade for mafia. Combine that with how the ability stuff clicks together looking back and I’m definitely hesitant.

Rej bussing Sera makes sense if we decide it’s a good move to trade Sera for one town mislynch on D2.

The ability stuff would have needed a lot of planning in advance. It’s not impossible but when you put it all together I’m not sure.

Dyna hard bussing a teammate D1 just to get 1 mislynch is a bad trade for mafia. Combine that with how the ability stuff clicks together looking back and I’m definitely hesitant.

Rej bussing Sera makes sense if we decide it’s a good move to trade Sera for one town mislynch on D2.
Make a list who claim invests so far...U will get your answer..
Ryu-Sera
Sallu-ML

One of duo is scum ! Leaving Fuji aside for now because no info about claiming

You are wrong....Having Bella sus early can help them to mislynch Lynch any phase...

Read DP1 again...Sera was leading votes but once Don got more vote they backed off because they were lynching Town anyways..

Also it wasn't trigger ability , so they could have pulled this off any phase.

That's why they were pushing for Nick Harry Potter Lynch theory..

Status
Not open for further replies.