Status
Not open for further replies.
dude it's not being feared by mihawk's strength it's because he know his hands will cut off he stopped that and then got ready to face him again. In that mihawk also said that you are calm but he never said anything like that and he despises people backing off just because they doesn't have strength and would say something like man what a bummer is this scaredy kid that shanks fond off? but he never said anything like that. Luffy knew mihawk is not fighting serious at all and that mihawk is not what he should with . It is only because luffy came before stage and admirals stopping him and even aokiji said the dialogue you have to cross us if you want to go to ace. How delusional you are to say that luffy is scared of mihawk's strength.
Manga facts are he didn't want to deal with Mihawk because of his strength.

I know, but he was already transformed, even some Tobiroppo got their Hybrid highlighted much more than Jack's, they used Hybrid on a special occasion, Queen's Hybrid got a solo chapter to only to be shown, the same thing happened to WsW, Jack should've get the same treatment..
Yes, agreed. I'm not sure why it wasn't highlighted. Maybe it is this chapter, let's see first. If not then we can question it

This is an example what I'm talking about.

This scene show Zoro blocking Hakai and stopping from reaching the other supernovas. That gave them opportunity to get out of the way.

You are claiming Zoro blocking a combination 2 Yonkos, that required all of their physical strength to create, it's not an extraordinary feat. Come on now.
dude that is not all of their strength if it's their all then that skull would have broken already and we see zoro being dead. That is not their full atrength that is some ikoku sovereignty double time that's it. Yes it is still a huge feat to block that attack but oda made zoro do it so that he can make zoro go to fight some other. That's it other than that one or two people on rooftop apart from zoro still can take that attack.zoro just stopped others getting injured and others to fight in top shape.

Manga facts are he didn't want to deal with Mihawk because of his strength.
dude see that image just showing my argument not yours. he said he didn't have time to fight but he didn't say anything about fear and his main objective is to save ace not to fight with mihawk. He knew he can get killed but he is not afraid.

G

Gorosei Informer

@TheAncientCenturion jack managed to be worse than cracker :josad:
Jack's character arc:

Oda fucked up so hard with Snack especially but also Smoothie of course and even Cracker. And apparently even Kaido's commanders aren't safe. I'm extremely scared for Shanks's crew and Blackbeard's now too. Jozu and Vista just disappeared into the void of obscurity along with any other still alive WB commanders too, probably knowing Oda would ruin them if they appeared lol.

:josad::mihugh::crybeard::shame::risitasad::pepemy::lawsigh:

Why does jack have 4 legs here? Why are his arms normal. @playa4321 it's possible this is in fact his awakening form already.
I make a post about that in the past, you probably know it, I think it is his hybrid form.
Awakenend Zoan aren´t shown yet, Oda would make a big deal to show it, he did it for Doffy and Katakuri. If his current form would be awakened, im pretty sure we would see it before since Oda would hype it.
Either you are right and he stand up again next chapter or we really finish this battle in a rush which I never expected that Oda would rush it, overall he hype the calamity as special, would be kinda sad the ending for Jack:

The way how Oda(Queen) hype the calamity was important and a big thing, they are even above the flying six and a major key in this war, to beat them was always a big mission for the alliance, it come out of nowhere that Oda rush Jack fight and don´t even give him proper fight scene, even Sasaki and BM get more then Jack...
At least spend him one chapter before he going down to make his lose important for the alliance.

Shitting on Zoro stans that wank him a retarded amount, and more specifically Mihawk stans.

Again, you’re confusing liking/not-liking a character with powerscaling them.
Yes power scaling with a lot of bias and undermining is no different from hating, you were making complete bs thread about how Kizaru would one shot King with Yata no kagami how exactly is Mihawk connected to King.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Jack's character arc:

Oda fucked up so hard with Snack especially but also Smoothie of course and even Cracker. And apparently even Kaido's commanders aren't safe. I'm extremely scared for Shanks's crew and Blackbeard's now too. Jozu and Vista just disappeared into the void of obscurity along with any other still alive WB commanders too, probably knowing Oda would ruin them if they appeared lol.

:josad::mihugh::crybeard::shame::risitasad::pepemy::lawsigh:
:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:

Status
Not open for further replies.