Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep.

Oda isn’t letting the series without showing us logia awakening. And the strongest standard logias are Aokiji and Akainu.

If they don’t have awakening then no logia does, but since Oda won’t let the series end without showing us logia awakening then they are obviously awakened.
I’m surprised more people don’t automatically pick up on this line of reasoning because it’s super obvious imo

The point is that Kaido calls an Warlord too weak while he defends an YC3 about his strength. He pretty much confirmed that everyone on the roof top like Denjiro, the Dukes in their sulongs and ashura doji are way more powerful than Doffy. They weren't scared to fight Kaido while Doffy was even scared if someone put his name in his mouth. That says a lot.
Why this an discussion. The Dukes are like Yc2 in sulong. Their Haki and speed alone. Not to mention they get the elements.

I make a post about that in the past, you probably know it, I think it is his hybrid form.
Awakenend Zoan aren´t shown yet, Oda would make a big deal to show it, he did it for Doffy and Katakuri. If his current form would be awakened, im pretty sure we would see it before since Oda would hype it.
Either you are right and he stand up again next chapter or we really finish this battle in a rush which I never expected that Oda would rush it, overall he hype the calamity as special, would be kinda sad the ending for Jack:

The way how Oda(Queen) hype the calamity was important and a big thing, they are even above the flying six and a major key in this war, to beat them was always a big mission for the alliance, it come out of nowhere that Oda rush Jack fight and don´t even give him proper fight scene, even Sasaki and BM get more then Jack...
At least spend him one chapter before he going down to make his lose important for the alliance.
yes i am jus thinking about this. just before 2 chapters oda made a statement like to this and then jack defeat something is definetly fishy here. neko and inu surviving atleast i cannot see that.:whitepress:

i
I’m surprised more people don’t automatically pick up on this line of reasoning because it’s super obvious imo
i think we already saw awakening effects . It's just that we didn't see it in action. Enies lobby kizaru's df user awakening?, that ispand with thunders all year around. punk hazard with aokiji and akainu and this is just my theory but ringo where snow is so much it is monet df awakening.

DAE think the Big Mom Pirates will be threats when the island lands? Not expecting secondary full blown battles here, but more like when the crew fought captain level Marines in Enies Lobby. We get exposition to what her crew can do one last time before it's over. We get quick moments where the crew, Supernova and others fight them while the Yonko are being fought.

I can't understand why Oda left much of the crew in fighting form if they aren't used somewhere else down the road. I'm hoping they are shown one of these chapters already on Wano following the island as it lands. If Oda ends Big Mom, he needs to decidedly end her crew as well

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
‎‎
DAE think the Big Mom Pirates will be threats when the island lands? Not expecting secondary full blown battles here, but more like when the crew fought captain level Marines in Enies Lobby.

I can't understand why Oda left much of the crew in fighting form if they aren't used somewhere else down the road. I'm hoping they are shown one of these chapters already on Wano following the island as it lands. If Oda ends Big Mom, he needs to decidedly end her crew as well
I dont think she's going down... She'll betray Kaido and leave.

If it wasn't because of the wound, Zoro or Hiyori would have said something about it.
Nothing at all said points to a reason like stomach hunger/food poisoned.
Keep coping.
So the grr sound and Zooming in to Zoro’s stomach didn’t happen then ??? Using headcannon as facts is one thing but neglecting manga facts is another thing entirely.

Status
Not open for further replies.