Status
Not open for further replies.
DAE think the Big Mom Pirates will be threats when the island lands? Not expecting secondary full blown battles here, but more like when the crew fought captain level Marines in Enies Lobby. We get exposition to what her crew can do one last time before it's over. We get quick moments where the crew, Supernova and others fight them while the Yonko are being fought.

I can't understand why Oda left much of the crew in fighting form if they aren't used somewhere else down the road. I'm hoping they are shown one of these chapters already on Wano following the island as it lands. If Oda ends Big Mom, he needs to decidedly end her crew as well
I almost expected them to just peace out and go back home like Alvida and Buggy but maybe they're more loyal

I almost expected them to just peace out and go back home like Alvida and Buggy but maybe they're more loyal
I'd hope that they are. Plus it also gives a better sense if desperation if they are final act threats while Luffy and Kid ( and Law?) take care of the Yonko. You have to give the crew and allies something more to do in the end imo. Having them around for that is important.

Idk we'll see

Idk if Queen can beat Jack that fast.

They might be like YC1
nope
DAE think the Big Mom Pirates will be threats when the island lands? Not expecting secondary full blown battles here, but more like when the crew fought captain level Marines in Enies Lobby.

I can't understand why Oda left much of the crew in fighting form if they aren't used somewhere else down the road. I'm hoping they are shown one of these chapters already on Wano following the island as it lands. If Oda ends Big Mom, he needs to decidedly end her crew as well
Because there so many not only from strawhats but from others they didn't have proper 1v1 fights like kawamatsu,denjiro,izo, law's remaining crew, wano mainland's ronin's,gyukimaru,tenguyma ,there are still so many people that are like leisure and oda didn't involve them . There has to be a reason for that.Also my speculation is that sabo will come to wano( i don't believe in what translators said that might be because the they were in dire situation or it might be suprise too . If that's true i can still see boa too coming to wano

See the most fucked up thing is I wanna be excited about Luffys sky splitting moment, its a cool fucking hype moment where Luffy can now do what Shanks did with Whitebeard.

But why does it have to come with Zoro downplaying? Like is it really necessary to downplay Zoro scarring Kaido and blocking Hakai to up play this feat?

Only thing counts as Yonko level feat is sky splitting not even blocking two Yonko combined attack for sometime and scarring the most durable yonko?

Status
Not open for further replies.