[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 13 - Harry Potter

Are you satisfied with Rhea's performance as Host?

• Yes, but only 50%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You are wrong....Having Bella sus early can help them to mislynch Lynch any phase...

Read DP1 again...Sera was leading votes but once Don got more vote they backed off because they were lynching Town anyways..

Also it wasn't trigger ability , so they could have pulled this off any phase.

That's why they were pushing for Nick Harry Potter Lynch theory..
Sera claiming character rn for no reason does make me nervous.

But you think mafia’s plan before Don’s lynch took off was to lynch Sera D1, misdirect to a town, and then have Sera lynched D2? That’s a 1 Town for 1 Mafia trade if Don doesn’t come out playing extremely anti town.

Alright we’ll with that claim we can kinda roll off sera for now. Since he either dies or gets like rolecrushed meaning he is useless.

I assume there has to be some kind of measures for that we shall see what the host does.

Sera claiming character rn for no reason does make me nervous.

But you think mafia’s plan before Don’s lynch took off was to lynch Sera D1, misdirect to a town, and then have Sera lynched D2? That’s a 1 Town for 1 Mafia trade if Don doesn’t come out playing extremely anti town.
And who got lynched at DP1 ?
That's enough to say they were successful in their plan.
It wasn't trade

D1 was based on reads , throwing shades was enough because next dp people get info and forgot about previous sus based on reads alone.

And who claim being RB'd again ?
And who role blocked whom again ? At N1

Did u got my point ?
Ryu Kishi said:
Lord Melkor and sallu probably last scum.

N1 I rb sera
N2 I invested xlaw
N3 action fails on ratchet
D1 sus never visit anyone because they were role blocked ...
We are clear...

Understood ?

And who got lynched at DP1 ?
That's enough to say they were successful in their plan.
It wasn't trade

D1 was based on reads , throwing shades was enough because next dp people get info and forgot about previous sus based on reads alone.

And who claim being RB'd again ?
And who role blocked whom again ? At N1

Did u got my point ?

D1 sus never visit anyone because they were role blocked ...
We are clear...

Understood ?
Are you saying Ryu and Sera are teammates?

Alright been kinda waiting on this to make sure there was no messing here and for LM to give me his abilities.

so I checked LM last night and he has an ability to basically protect someone from negative actions and kills.

this is why I asked him multiple times for his active abilities. He did not state he had any ability that matches this at all.

I thought maybe he was busdriven, but if so then I would have gotten draco ability because he was only one to busdrive from what I read. And he also doesn’t have that ability to protect, so I am doubting that he was busdriven.

my only option here since we know dest was not a student (someone claimed this can’t remember off top head who) that he might have been who LM is basicaly role claiming.

Thoughts?

Alright been kinda waiting on this to make sure there was no messing here and for LM to give me his abilities.

so I checked LM last night and he has an ability to basically protect someone from negative actions and kills.

this is why I asked him multiple times for his active abilities. He did not state he had any ability that matches this at all.

I thought maybe he was busdriven, but if so then I would have gotten draco ability because he was only one to busdrive from what I read. And he also doesn’t have that ability to protect, so I am doubting that he was busdriven.

my only option here since we know dest was not a student (someone claimed this can’t remember off top head who) that he might have been who LM is basicaly role claiming.

Thoughts?
This looks pretty damning.

Thoughts?
Sallucion said:
Sure!

I have a Passive which makes me immune to any negative abilities from any Ex-Azkaban Player

Active Cop ability.
I used this on N1 on Nick. Nick must know why lol.
I used this N3 on Alibaba, because I was still sus of him. He came up Innocent tho. Still don't trust him knowing Draco had the ability to manipulate Invest results, but let's see.

Protect ability. I can protect someone for the night, protecting them against any kills, this included Super kills (X-shot ability).
I used this on N2 on Nick, after Gramma told us all he is HP. I expected Scum to use any kind of killing ability on Nick.

Didn't this ability Sallu claimed ?
Sure!

I have a Passive which makes me immune to any negative abilities from any Ex-Azkaban Player

Active Cop ability.
I used this on N1 on Nick. Nick must know why lol.
I used this N3 on Alibaba, because I was still sus of him. He came up Innocent tho. Still don't trust him knowing Draco had the ability to manipulate Invest results, but let's see.

Protect ability. I can protect someone for the night, protecting them against any kills, this included Super kills (X-shot ability).
I used this on N2 on Nick, after Gramma told us all he is HP. I expected Scum to use any kind of killing ability on Nick.

Thoughts?
What do u have to say @Lord Melkor @Sallucion

So n1 I targeted 3 people which 2 were scum and one I sent something too that’s how they killed gambit because they knew he was town and gonna be confirmed. After that the hocrux was destroyed so they didn’t know the rest of my actions and who I targeted.

this is just because people asked why gambit? Because they knew who he was basically

Status
Not open for further replies.