[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 13 - Harry Potter

Are you satisfied with Rhea's performance as Host?

• Yes, but only 50%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also I thought our whole discussion hinged on you saying he was probably Bellatrix lol.
Me and Misty concluded him being Mendegus..But Gambit said something about Bella ability.. and went in that direction.

Assuming he was lying about stealing...

But still LM flip will tell..

Prof. Mc don't steal , it's only MF can do .

Wow that moved so quickly. I wanted to put pressure and hear what he had to say hopefully he comes back with some defense.

I gotta check prof still with his claim timing. Not saying he doesn’t lean town, but can’t even be to careful especially with the abilities they had earlier in mafia to pull stuff off

Wow that moved so quickly. I wanted to put pressure and hear what he had to say hopefully he comes back with some defense.

I gotta check prof still with his claim timing. Not saying he doesn’t lean town, but can’t even be to careful especially with the abilities they had earlier in mafia to pull stuff off
he did visit gambit same night as he died, together with rej and you, but the kill wasn't janitored and why would mafia sent two to the target they would kill?

@Fuji you are only
One to not claim abilities if you wanna do so (unless you did and I missed it somehow)

I can say tpein is clean, xlaw is good, confident in alibaba, prof claim is good for now (though could be dest role) but trust based on actions and questioning, misty clean on role.

if anyone else has abilities they are hiding and you are claiming town, please say them now.

@Lord Melkor @Ryu Kishi you guys only claimed basically one ability you have to have others it’s role madness so divulge into more please
Is my claim actually needed?

Just don't claim flavour
I healed Jew from his poisoning, you can see me asking him if he was poisoned then i tried to do the same to Dyna but its a good thing he died anyways hence why I assumed It was a vig kill.

I can also Roleblock but i never used it nor did Conq hence why I said Ryu was definitely scum because you claimed rb and I am too, meaning there are 3 rbers in a 20 players game.

Ryu is scum lets stay on him please, ill rb LM and you RB someone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.