[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 13 - Harry Potter

Are you satisfied with Rhea's performance as Host?

• Yes, but only 50%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhea

Cattitude
@Fuji you are only
One to not claim abilities if you wanna do so (unless you did and I missed it somehow)

I can say tpein is clean, xlaw is good, confident in alibaba, prof claim is good for now (though could be dest role) but trust based on actions and questioning, misty clean on role.

if anyone else has abilities they are hiding and you are claiming town, please say them now.

@Lord Melkor @Ryu Kishi you guys only claimed basically one ability you have to have others it’s role madness so divulge into more please

@Fuji you are only
One to not claim abilities if you wanna do so (unless you did and I missed it somehow)

I can say tpein is clean, xlaw is good, confident in alibaba, prof claim is good for now (though could be dest role) but trust based on actions and questioning, misty clean on role.

if anyone else has abilities they are hiding and you are claiming town, please say them now.

@Lord Melkor @Ryu Kishi you guys only claimed basically one ability you have to have others it’s role madness so divulge into more please
I said I rb and invest

I put misty as closer to town based on action being confirmed. Could have faked but I find it unlikely scum would get that info so easily. Other 4 are all possibles
yeah.
In order now.

scummy
Seraphoenix
Sallucion
Ryu Kishi
Lord Melkor
MistyCatGoddess

Town
T-Pein™
Nick
Dr_Professor83