Status
Not open for further replies.
Who care how Duke beat Jack. Also , Jack got lots of panel at Zou. That is enough.
A lot of users, alone who are interesting to see Jack in action.
Yeah great to see Jack a lot in zou,we also see Yasopp and co manytimes, are this a reason to not give them a proper fight?
Since the zou arc which you mentioned, Jack fight where shown in offscreen, we don´t have any named attack of him so far.

Man we used to joke about Oda wrapping up all the non SHs fights in 2 or 3 chapters but now the possibility that it's gonna happen is super likely :josad:
The problem with Modern One Piece is Oda involving way too many characters and fodders and we get this very strange pacing where arcs like Wano feel both rushed and slow. This is why you have people both complaining about Wano being too long and Oda rushing the battle :kaidowhat:

Jack - Attacks the Navy who keeps Doffy prisoner and has some big names on the boats.

Also Jack - Fights against the minks and gets beaten thanks to Luffy (a devil fruit user who had been KOed by Kaido and sent falling into the sea not long ago) that can now split the sky clashing with Kaido and this allows the minks to become Sulong.

Jack : "There are people who are idiots and look for trouble. There are also people who are unfortunate since the trouble comes to them."

Jack : "I am both."

Adam-San , I love Luffy , top 3 fav but this progression from Barely beating Katakuri to Splitting the sky in a equal clash against a yonko is wild.

It would have been a little forgivable if Luffy didn’t just get low diff by Kaido in 1013
I think the issue is that strength wise Luffy was between YC1 and Emperor so there's really not a lot of room between being below or par Kaido, Katakuri was a tricky enemy but as far as power goes Luffy was already stronger than him in G4 and even after clashing with Kaido evenly he could still get knocked out so it's his endurance that's lacking compared to how monstrous Kaido has been and the things he has tanked.

Status
Not open for further replies.