Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Ballel

Shanks already gave him the strawhat, Luffy only need his sandals:steef:
God .....
you writing 'sandals' just reminded me of the comment sections on this gore site I used to frequent. They would always make fun of the people in the videos who wore flip flops.

why am I remembering this now?

I make a post about that in the past, you probably know it, I think it is his hybrid form.
Awakenend Zoan aren´t shown yet, Oda would make a big deal to show it, he did it for Doffy and Katakuri. If his current form would be awakened, im pretty sure we would see it before since Oda would hype it.
Either you are right and he stand up again next chapter or we really finish this battle in a rush which I never expected that Oda would rush it, overall he hype the calamity as special, would be kinda sad the ending for Jack:

The way how Oda(Queen) hype the calamity was important and a big thing, they are even above the flying six and a major key in this war, to beat them was always a big mission for the alliance, it come out of nowhere that Oda rush Jack fight and don´t even give him proper fight scene, even Sasaki and BM get more then Jack...
At least spend him one chapter before he going down to make his lose important for the alliance.
Cuz Sasaki and BM were SH fights . And story facts , we are reading strawhats. Who care how Duke beat Jack. Also , Jack got lots of panel at Zou. That is enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.